IGNORED

i rented a studio today :)

Guest weed

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
debt sucks

no, actually what sucks more is the fact that parents often bail out their kids from responsibility. that's why we keep returning to say "debt sucks". if weed would be my kid, i'd send her to work in a camp to pay off the debts, and then let find herself a decent apartment and she'd pay for it too. otherwise i'm not familiar with the exact situation and actually don't give a fuck about it.

weed go for it until it runs out!! ;)

lol

it's newport beach, lol. i have a friend who lives out there, good luck finding a job. how are you ever going to get out of debt if you insist on living in overpriced apartments?

i have a job.

and its not over priced for southern california

Guest abusivegeorge

Sorry Auto, didn't mean to bump you on the shoulder there, see you when you get back mate, drive safe.

fuck you, i got shit to do.

leaving in 15...hope you get here before then. if not..your dimples are shit outa luck

update

i signed the lease today - so i'm stuck for 14 months in newport beach :) yippie

i move in sunday -

this place is awesome

i'm thrilled!!!

I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY WHOLE LIFEEEEE

most of my shit is already gone - all that is left in my old place is her stuff

i cant wait to have a big party in here so say goodbye to this current shit hole im living in lol

(and obviously my computer lol)

once my place is all spiffed up and stuff - i'll take pictures.

i really cant wait for this summer, pool parties..lots and lots of them!!

and plus there are so many young people living in this complex (i'm sure to meet some great people) (maybe some cute guys hahah) that is if i'm lucky

Archived