Guest weed

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought you were like $30,000 in debt lol

place to live > paying off debt

wheres the studio?

"Coronado at Newport North"

i'll be living on the 3rd floor - best part about this place is the HUGE balcony (twice the size of my current one) and theres an elevator..so bringing my bike up will be easy.

theres a free billiard room - computer room - gym - 3 pools - 2 jacuzzis

its fucking pimpn'

Guest hahathhat

seriously, until i opened the thread and saw the pics, i thought she meant she'd gone and rented a recording studio out for a day, and i was gonna hear her singing or rapping her heart out due to the gambling financial solvency on a single track, and all.... what a fuckin' disappointment.

i used to have one of those beds that fold up into the wall in an old studio I lived in years ago. it was quality. disappointingly, you couldn't fold someone lying on it into the wall as well though.

Guest Mr Salads

The bed is folded into the wall, and then when its up its a mirror? Holy crap. That is really bizarre.

How are you paying 940 a month when youre in debt. Im not in debt, and I can barely afford my 850

Archived