IGNORED

Problem Sleuth

autopilot

(Edit: I never finished it. I kept forgetting to save, so I started it over twice, and couldn't bring myself to start it again.)

if you click on "Log" you can see all of the 'actions'

in my case, every 'action' i've seen is marked as read (purple)

it's easier to pick up where you left off that way

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess so.

I love it. The surreal humor, the way it's modeled after a combination of 90's adventure games and JRPGs, and the whole audience participation aspect of it really struck a chord of "Holy shit this is the best thing ever!" with me.

And on that note...ladies & gentlemen...

Problem Sleuth

(Spoiler Warning)

woah, I just finished it, after taking my time for a good week and half. I'd have to say this was by far the best job at pulling tons of random seemingly unrelated clues together into one final boss battle....ever.

Guest countchocula

Holy shit the guy sells T-Shirts. I am seriously considering buying either the bathearst or pose as a team 'cause shit just got real shirts.

Guest countchocula

I just finished it as well, but I am sad that it is over. The story did not leave anything to be desired and I liked the ending, I just wish it could go on forever.

P.S. I am buying the fuck outta those shirts.

Archived