IGNORED

5 star meals

Guest weed

my girlfriend is currently in the kitchen cooking up some home made chicken and vegetable soup. cheap, hearty and bloody well nice. we also got some of that bread that you have to cook a bit first then you eat it all warm with butter. gonna be lovely.

my girlfriend is currently in the kitchen cooking up some home made chicken and vegetable soup. cheap, hearty and bloody well nice. we also got some of that bread that you have to cook a bit first then you eat it all warm with butter. gonna be lovely.

that sounds awesome. i love chicken soup and i love that kind of bread.

no garlic though.

par baked bread is so yum

that sounds awesome. i love chicken soup and i love that kind of bread.

no garlic though.

it was awesome, i'm now drinking leffe bruin which is also awesome

par baked bread is so yum

the bread was also good. *pours another leffe*

:beer:

konklaver burger:

cole slaw or whatever you can find and turn into - salad

red onion

meat, bovine preferable

mustard

oregano

toasted bread

just chuck whatever crazy spice you got.. when it smells good it tastes good

Guest 277: 930-933

Pasta:

Add a small jar of pesto, 10 ct. can of tomato paste, garlic, pepper (freshly ground, anyone who has preground pepper should be drowned and then burned and then ground into a fine dust and sold as preground pepper), some water and a little bit of honey together, stir well.

Boil pasta.

Throw some chopped onions into a frying pan (optional: bell pepper, tomato, beans, whatever's available and seems good...) with olive oil, fry for a why, add '''sauce'' and a can of tuna.

Let it simmer for a while.

Add sauce to pasta.

It's pretty good and not too expensive. (everyone should stock garlic, pepper etc. buy it when you have a little leeway)

Chickpea curry:

Fry some garlic and onions (don't burn the garlic), add (cayenne) pepper, salt, cumin (lol), saffron, coriander (seeds), kurkuma, maybe some ginger etc. and stir for two minutes or so.

Add a can of chickpeas and a bunch of tomatoes (you can use canned if your budget dictates this, otherwise use fresh ones) maybe a bell pepper and any other fresh vegetables you can get.

Let that shit simmer for 15 minutes or so (cover the pan) and then maybe add some more spices to taste (get some garam masala spice mix!).

Eat with some greens, a pita, some meat whatever you have.

Try to eat fresh, wholesome food as much as you can, I know it can be hard to do on a budget and it's even more difficult to do when you're also short on time but it's worth it.

You'll feel better and especially when you have little money to eat it's important to make sure that the food you do eat is as nutricious as possible, you need your sugars, carbs and vitamins.

If your budget's really tight you can try eating some jarred microwave veggies every now and then and take a multivitamin right after you've finished eating.

Guest 277: 930-933

I forgot to mention that an added advantage of these recipes is that they make you smell awesome and make you more appealing to the opposite sex.

And if you can get cheap amphetamines they're cheaper than making dinner and also it will save you time.

My meals consist of:

-Whatever's in the fridge or freezer, thrown into a frying pan

-Hot sauce

-Soy sauce

-Garlic

-A bit of honey or brown sugar

-More hot sauce

It tastes fucking awesome 95% of the time and putrid the other 5%.

Archived