IGNORED

Christian Movie and Game Reviews

Squee

The first review I read on this site was this review of the departed: http://christiananswers.net/spotlight/movi...parted2006.html

I only saw the film for the first time myself a couple of days ago. Although I'm not a Christian I thought this was a pretty decent review. What am I supposed to be laughing at?

Sometimes it's all about the comments:

Negative - …My husband and I recently saw this movie, and what a mistake. In spite of good acting and a story line that offers great suspense, this doesn't outweigh the extremely offensive language (I don't think they left any vulgar language out), gore/violence, and perverse scene. We compromised ourselves by staying through this movie after the first 5 minutes. God is so faithful to forgive when we ask. Any Christian thinking of seeing this movie needs to ask themselves, “what do I want to take Jesus through?”

My Ratings: Extremely Offensive / 4

—C Chase, age 47

Guest fiznuthian
The first review I read on this site was this review of the departed: http://christiananswers.net/spotlight/movi...parted2006.html

I only saw the film for the first time myself a couple of days ago. Although I'm not a Christian I thought this was a pretty decent review. What am I supposed to be laughing at?

Negative - …My husband and I recently saw this movie, and what a mistake. In spite of good acting and a story line that offers great suspense, this doesn't outweigh the extremely offensive language (I don't think they left any vulgar language out), gore/violence, and perverse scene. We compromised ourselves by staying through this movie after the first 5 minutes. God is so faithful to forgive when we ask. Any Christian thinking of seeing this movie needs to ask themselves, "what do I want to take Jesus through?"

—C Chase, age 47

fucking LOL

i bet mr. chase takes jesus into his girlfriend's pussy every other year.

jesus must love him

i mean,

*mrs. chase

*takes for a ride on

*cock

Guest countchocula

Negative - …My husband and I recently saw this movie, and what a mistake. In spite of good acting and a story line that offers great suspense, this doesn't outweigh the extremely offensive language (I don't think they left any vulgar language out), gore/violence, and perverse scene. We compromised ourselves by staying through this movie after the first 5 minutes. God is so faithful to forgive when we ask. Any Christian thinking of seeing this movie needs to ask themselves, "what do I want to take Jesus through?"

—C Chase, age 47

She gave the movie a rating of extremely offensive out of four. what?

The review for Saw V was quite surprising. The writer said the film is basically teaching Christian virtues.. You know, if you ignore all the gore and mindless torture.

The bible wouldn't pass their reviews.

Even though this book is very well written with very little offensive language, my wife and I compromised our morality reading this book. This was mainly due to descriptions of excessive violence, burnt offerings, rape, beatings, blood, lashings, stonings, animal and human sacrifice, incest, war, execution of children, circumcisions, excessive fornication, drownings, mutilations, prostitution, and famine. Also it was a bit long and could have used some editing down.

My rating: Extremely offensive.

Archived