IGNORED

Happy St.Patricks Day!

Guest EDGEY

st pattys day is fucking embarassing. sure i do my thing and listen to aphex twin all day and i'm going to drink some irish whiskey while i fry up some cabbage in bacon grease, but goddam, flipping through tv this morning and seeing all the morning news shows where they're all dressed up in green and wearing gay ass plastic jewelry and doing jigs and shit. i dont know if i like it anymore. the white house has a green fountain. i dont know. it's a little weird. if i were irish i would be pretty fucking weirded out.

i appreciate that it justifies out of control drinking for at least one day. i'm waiting for my boss to call me and i'm going to tell him i can come in but i'm a few beers deep and i'll bet he'll be cool with it cause it's st patricks day. but the whole green thing and the news and god and the bible.

Guest Coalbucket PI

had a guinness after work like always, except this time I was given a large foam hat along with it

Guest margaret thatcher

the reverend margaret thatcher (right) and his main man enjoy a quiet guinness or ten in the local boozer.

post-321-1237333528_thumb.jpg

more to follow.

Guest Pilcat

I'm 3/4 irish, and st. patrick's day does weird me out.

So I got drunk on friday, saturday, sunday, and monday, but don't give a fuck today.

Archived