IGNORED

Couples that work together

SR4

some call that a comfortable silence.

but with your avatar, i am seriously having problems imagining you having one of those.

because i'm not sure if "a rapey silence" is a valid silence.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MajaIloveyou
I worked with my gf for over a year, we fucked in the toilet EVERY lunchtime and weren't caught once, this meant that we never argued in the workplace.

that is so0o0o0o0o0o0 funny

Guest Calx Sherbet
Husband comes in, starts getting in my face, words are exchanged, we threaten each other

Apes.

tell him to stfu and make YOU a sandwich

one day you guys will grow up and learn that sometimes grownups yell to help relieve stress and solve their problems. you can't always pull a Dylan Klebold at your middle school because someone doesn't like Mechanical Animals.

are you implying i can't operate a boat?

Guest Calx Sherbet
OH GOD MEN ARE APES

*cries blood*

*blood is black as my soul*

*dons tits*

Holy shit, you okay d00d?

Guest Stoppit
its early - ffs

we had to put up with these fuckers on morning television for years. Imagine waking up and turning on the tv to that every day...

go on..

imagine it.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

my mom and dad started their own business (physical therapy clinic) in the early 80's and ran it with no problems for about 15 years.

i know for a fact that they didn't work on a lot of things together so to speak, except out of the office administrative type stuff, meaning their days at work were spent working with their own patients, etc... i can imagine it was a really great place to work, actually.

in short, it entirely depends on the people in question and how much time they spend together at work. i can see it being really annoying with the wrong type of people...

there was this one place i used to work at a few years ago in burbank... i made a comment about one of the customer service chick's ass and how nice and round it is and if given the opportunity, i'd like to hit it... then i noticed all the dudes in the office were silent and some dude was standing beside me and was like "really? that's my wife!" i was speechless and apologized to the dude. he then said "i'm flattered that someone else think's she's hot, but watch what you say next time!"

that lady is still in my spank bank to this day!

LOL :teeth:

Guest Deep Fried Everything
has anyone ever traveled overseas with a couple? i might be doing this and i'm kind of scared.

use your best judgement on this one

if you'll be in a position where you can get out of their hair if things get tense, you might be ok, but if you're going to be dependent on them for lots of shit i'd think twice (or vice versa, like if you're traveling and you know the native language but they don't...)

Guest abusivegeorge
I worked with my gf for over a year, we fucked in the toilet EVERY lunchtime and weren't caught once, this meant that we never argued in the workplace.

that is so0o0o0o0o0o0 funny

It was your Auntie Vera.

Guest countchocula

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Archived