IGNORED

Breakfast suggestions

BCM

Guest abusivegeorge

Well I have an invite and a free to ticket to Wembley on the fifth, I've also been invited out to celebrate a friends 4th year of sobriety next week. I've been invited to Las Vegas in August too.

Is this the kind of stuff you were looking for? I hope I'm rubbing this in your uninvited arse.

so today i had a dirty sausage roll and some cheap ass coffee from this little cafe near where i work. but i only came to £1.25 for both so i was happy.

Guest Iain C

Cinnamon toast is a piece of proverbial: Just lightly toast some bread on both sides, butter one side, sprinkle some sugar and a fuckload of cinnmon on it, and stick it back under the grill until the sugar caramelises. It's fucking delicious!

Guest AOOproductions
Cinnamon toast is a piece of proverbial: Just lightly toast some bread on both sides, butter one side, sprinkle some sugar and a fuckload of cinnmon on it, and stick it back under the grill until the sugar caramelises. It's fucking delicious!

WRONG! Paprika toast FTW.

Guest Iain C

Disgustingly bad taste!

Guest AOOproductions

Disgustingly bad taste!

WRONG! I have the best taste ever.

mack_toast-728518.jpg

MMMMMM... Paprika and mackerel smothered on buttery bread.

Guest Iain C

I literally had the worst cheese on toast in the world last night when I was stoned and drunk. Stale end-slice of bread toasted in the toaster, buttered and sprinkled with pre-grated unmelted generic Value mild cheddar from a bag I nicked from the fridge. I've entirely run out of food now. Oh dear.

I'm too stoned to go to asda

I literally had the worst cheese on toast in the world last night when I was stoned and drunk. Stale end-slice of bread toasted in the toaster, buttered and sprinkled with pre-grated unmelted generic Value mild cheddar from a bag I nicked from the fridge. I've entirely run out of food now. Oh dear.

I'm too stoned to go to asda

go to waitrose, it's much more civilised. take plenty of money though.

Archived