IGNORED

Dear Watmm

sneaksta303

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Space Coyote

The only collaboration between Manson and DMX (not Krew) is a song called The Omen from DMX's Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood. It's alright

The only collaboration between Manson and DMX (not Krew) is a song called The Omen from DMX's Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood. It's alright

lol

recommend me an album after all this shameless bumming of an artist ive never listened to

17 ways to break myheart ep

-

kiss goodbye lp

-

sh101 triggers ms10 ep

-

i cant remember ep

-

tha return (101 force)

-

VA Acid (weme) ((lots of edmx collabs including the 2007 mega hit single 'bang the gong'))

these are persoanlly my favourites out of lots of his stuff, but i assure you everything is top $

recommend me an album after all this shameless bumming of an artist ive never listened to

17 ways to break myheart ep

-

kiss goodbye lp

-

sh101 triggers ms10 ep

-

i cant remember ep

-

tha return (101 force)

-

VA Acid (weme) ((lots of edmx collabs including the 2007 mega hit single 'bang the gong'))

these are persoanlly my favourites out of lots of his stuff, but i assure you everything is top $

yesssssssssssssss!

Guest abusivegeorge
Everything that I look up by DMX Krew on Youtube is stuff that I thought sucked when it was new in the 80's.

:undecided:

Same here, except replace 80's with 90's.

Body Rock

Showroom Dummies

Street Boys (a total guilty pleasure here but I love it....)

Soul Miner (another guilty pleasure)

17 Ways To Break My Heart

I don't understand why you all are making the "dated" comments. That's just his style. Those vids are only a taste of what I could find in 5 min. He has a number of aliases, and he has rarely put released any duds in the dozens of albums he has released. Some of it is "cheesy", but it is totally endearing to me. At Least Chris Moss understands.

DMX KREW subforum!

Showroom Dummies

That is fucking god awful. It adds absolutely nothing new to that music. It's the exact same sound just with LESS going on which is hard to say when we're talking about a kraftwerk song. I have such a huge problem with Kraftwerk covers. They just never come off; apart from señor coconut.

Archived