IGNORED

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Squee

I kinda wish they'd go back and remake the original Zelda with Windwaker-quality graphics (or better - make the graphic style like the instruction booklet illustrations):

normal_THF-booklet.jpg

Link_LOZ_with_items.png

look at his eyes. you know he means business. either that or carrying a raft+ladder+sword+shield on his back is starting to take its toll.

Exactly - this is how Link should look - not some googley-eyed cartoon or some Final Fantasy reject character.

oh that is great news! i absolutely LOVED phantom hourglass, the temple was just fine, as you were able to uncover more secrets with time (and with new tools/weapons). not really all that much excited about the whole train theme, but i guess it'll be just great anyway!

Exactly - this is how Link should look - not some googley-eyed cartoon or some Final Fantasy reject character.

That's right. He should be all hardcore warrior in his seafoam-green miniskirt.

That's right. He should be all hardcore warrior in his seafoam-green miniskirt.

That's a tunic, and it's more a kelly green or forest green... seafoam? wtf

Archived