IGNORED

EOD

essines

Ok so first off fuck the boards search engine.

Secondly whats the deal with EOD? I remember there being quite the hubub about him/her/it, but i didn't pay attention. Today I was listening to a mix and Tarbreath by EOD came on and it was pretty nice. I googled EOD and got nothing but bomb squads and email on demand. Can i get an explanation?

deathjazz.jpg

thank you.

Guest analogue wings

Kaen will shortly hook you up with 100-odd superbly crafted old school analogue sounding IDM/Acid tracks.

Guest catsonearth

kaen used to host all of his EAP tracks and there were tons of great ones, but it seems to have been removed after he put out a 12". maybe it's just moved. anybody? bueller?

what do you mean what's the deal with EOD? it's this Norwegian bloke who makes wicked tracks and posts on here as noise. OR IS IT APHEX?

ok this is what i wanted to know. cool./

Guest analogue wings
so EOD = impakt but is EOD = noise? is that guy noise who posts here someone who's not impakt? their music sounds so similar they are either friends or the same person

EAP series = EOD (Noise), Impakt (Impakt) and Fah (Dr Dinsync??)

so EOD = impakt but is EOD = noise? is that guy noise who posts here someone who's not impakt? their music sounds so similar they are either friends or the same person

EAP series = EOD (Noise), Impakt (Impakt) and Fah (Dr Dinsync??)

ok :beer:

Guest analogue wings
bangingaj5.gif

it's good but it's not the one - you know - black and white - 3 dudes all gothed up doing evil poses - one in a witch hat

bangingaj5.gif

it's good but it's not the one - you know - black and white - 3 dudes all gothed up doing evil poses - one in a witch hat

i think that was darkthrone, i know the one you're talking about. they aren't viking metal though.

*flexes musical superiority*

Archived