IGNORED

EOD

essines

between them they are responsible for some of the very best electrical music songs to have been made this millenium.

exhibit a: EOD -

Stroidef

exhibit b: impakt -

squelchy belchy

Guest analogue wings
bangingaj5.gif

it's good but it's not the one - you know - black and white - 3 dudes all gothed up doing evil poses - one in a witch hat

i think that was darkthrone, i know the one you're talking about. they aren't viking metal though.

*flexes musical superiority*

I GISed Darkthrone and they certainly look like the dudes in the gif, but i still can't find the damn gif...

I'm sorry I got the exact subgenre of black metal wrong from looking at a gif lol

Guest Tamas

EOD and impakt are the two best musicians on WATMM by far.

They are featured in all my DJ sets when I do them...

between them they are responsible for some of the very best electrical music songs to have been made this millenium.

Stroidef

squelchy belchy

i like your sig song better than these 2 examples by them, but generally i do think Eod and impakt are pretty good from what i have heard. Impakt seems to veer more into his own territory, EOD seems to stay very comfortably in the aphex twin trail, i would be interested to hear some of his diversions from that if they exsist.

Stroidef

squelchy belchy

AGREED. I listen to them almost daily.

Stroidef

squelchy belchy

AGREED. I listen to them almost daily.

EOD's "On a Herald Go" is one of the best tracks evar (although there are WAY too many greats to name in the 1 min i have to post before i go out for a bit).

Suprisingly, as far as Impakt goes, my fave is "3" off of "Songs about Retarded Tigers".

Stroidef

squelchy belchy

i like your sig song better than these 2 examples by them...

obviously when i say they are the 2 best musicians on here, i mean after me

Guest analogue wings
(viking metal isn't a subgenre of black metal)

:O

sorry, it was Immortal, not Darkthrone

180px-Immortal.gif

:beer: :beer: :beer:

EDIT: Also, I am contractually obligated to say "GIVE US FLACs (OR more real releases)!" in every EOD thread. With all the love in my heart. Thank you.

Archived