IGNORED

I think The Pod is in juvie

Salvatorin

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

what the fuck then, why isnt he here? give him a good talking to salvatorin, tell him we love him

infact, PM me his contact info please

we all demand an explanation, pod.

Once a boy named Mister Me bemoaned a great regret

I've floundered in the misty sea, but can't abide its mystery

I wound up sad, you bet.

Guest Etch

I set fire to a porch once upon a time! Back in my day they didnt send you to 'juvie' the copper just twatted you with a club whilts blowing a whistle! Those were the days...

*ruffles hair*

See on Friday I was chilling with my bros downtown and drinking strawberry Smirnoff out of a water bottle when some hobo came and asked if we had any bud and this one guy was like no, you? And so they talk and he ends up running off and buying and then smoking weed with a hobo and we were like wtf and we were wandering around looking for him and I checked some dumpsters.

Then on Saturday a party I was going to go to was canceled because of some prying parents.

Then today I was gonna go play Ultimate Frisbee with some people but my bike chain broke and I had to walk it back.

Archived