IGNORED

The Wire starting on BBC 2

Guest idrn

UK'ers, if you havn't started watching this yet then i aggressively implore you to do so tonight. you won't regret it, trust!

Guest Stoppit

Yeah, I'm gonna watch this. Haven't got whatever obscure channel it was previously being shown on, and I'm not going to fork out for dvds until I know I like it (yes, I could probably download it, but I can't be arsed). Anyway, I hope it's as good as every single newspaper television critic tells me it is.

Guest tbio2007

I downloaded all episodes, watched them and thought it was the best thing I have seen. Gonna watch tonight as well.

I've been on at my folks to watch this for ages... finished it all myself, making sure all my friends watch or record it, it's so good...

I started buying Honey Cheerios.... I spit like Bodie...... I walk with a slight limp if any hiphop comes on when my ipod is on.... i say 'shit' like Clay Davies......

The Wire changed my life for the better, and it can change yours too!

no, you should dress up as hyacinth bucket and do a shit in the middle of your street. christ.

ahhh sunday nights as a child......

also, HAHAHA

Guest Mr Salads

subs arent needed unless youre from the UK

im on series 4 now. Series 2 was my fave

shame on bbc for not advertising it more!!!

Series 2 is my fave too!!

Guest telikan

i watched most of it in the original run, so now i only remember little things like Poot talking about glazing donuts on his wiretapped phone sex. so it feels like it may be time to revisit, but i know that'd mean losing a couple weeks.

Archived