IGNORED

The Wire starting on BBC 2

Guest idrn

Guest inteeliguntdesign

i hope it's on the iplayer. i stopped watching after ep 8 of season 1 because of those damn chinese flash streaming sites and their ridiculously poor dl speed.

Guest Dirty Protest
i hope it's on the iplayer. i stopped watching after ep 8 of season 1 because of those damn chinese flash streaming sites and their ridiculously poor dl speed.

Its not, HBO wont allow them.

Guest analogue wings

it's on piratebay :beer:

this shit gets hyped a lot. guess I'll check it.

not hype.

all true.

best show in history.

I personally think season 2 is the weakest but it gets infinitely better after that.

this show will make you cry.

btw, omar is the best character to ever be in a tv show...

ep05_omar_walk_street.jpg

good ole Baltimore. Dangerous ass city

STD capital of America.

Also the seafood capital.

Wicked crabs!

s4 was my fave. s5 was weak compared to the other seasons. freamon became too much of a magic negro and mcnulty went way into the deep end.

lol

lol

Guest maantecaaa!!!

The series was GREAT up til season 5. Is it worth going through all of 5's episodes? The newspaper scenes are PAINFULLY boring.

Guest analogue wings

i like all 5 seasons

5 is quite harrowing actually, watching the characters you know so well throwing their careers away

/apologist

hey idiron, have you watched battlestar galactica?

watched a bit when it first came out (i liked the old repeats on telly when i was a kid), but didn't tickle my pickle. tv scifi is a spangly waste of time - i like my scifi in epic space opera/ book form.

The series was GREAT up til season 5. Is it worth going through all of 5's episodes? The newspaper scenes are PAINFULLY boring.

season 5 is great. you are wrong.

*edit*

you must not be a true fan.

Archived