IGNORED

groove armada

Guest weed

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i never said anything that autopilot says i said

autopilot wants to have sex with me, and since i met weed and braintree in california and not him, he is apparently very jealous

why must you do this autopilot?

why?

dawson-crying.jpg

p.s. i liked your last mix that had that photek song in it (rings around saturn?)

Guest IRARI
you people really have no game whatsoever. and this is coming from a heroin addict who didn't lose his virginity until the age of 26: epic fail.

all this talk about game and growing a pair... i don't like this new macho side of you sini

i downed a 40 of mickeys in approximately 4 and a half minutes whilst having a decent internet connection for the first time in arguably years.... forgive me for being inherently visceral where it counts but i used to be really good at the whole bbs thing and i spose i've got a somewhat jockish desire to relive the glory days of when i used to get paid to drink white russians at the childrens desk of a public library and chastise morosn on whattem whilst adding another 1-2gb of media to my empire.

would you prefer i kind of run off and come back and try to come off like i'm transcendentally intelligent or something!?@ you are so not onthe path to me finding a proper ac adapter so i can hook you up with the good pictures, holmes!@#

Guest IRARI
would you prefer i kind of run off and come back and try to come off like i'm transcendentally intelligent or something!?@

are you insiniating that i do that

no the thing with you is whether it's typing in boxes or always coming in at least semi-tangentially you have this at-least-(semi-)manufactured enigma thing going and i can't tell if you're really some sort of adjacent brilliant or if you're just trying really really hard to project an esoteric image in order to fit in with people who are.

in the end, however, if you're good enough at either one of those things then i spose it doesnt matter cuz in the end the cognizance shines through one way or anotehr, eh!?@

Guest beatfanatic
no the thing with you is whether it's typing in boxes or always coming in at least semi-tangentially you have this at-least-(semi-)manufactured enigma thing going and i can't tell if you're really some sort of adjacent brilliant or if you're just trying really really hard to project an esoteric image in order to fit in with people who are.

in the end, however, if you're good enough at either one of those things then i spose it doesnt matter cuz in the end the cognizance shines through one way or anotehr, eh!?@

haha that coming from you sini , now thats irony

Guest IRARI

you just do you umma do me

haha that coming from you sini , now thats irony

i dont manufacture anything for whattem... if anything i dont manufacture enough and i often grow afraid that i'm going to be exposed as a piece of shite for letting too much of the madness that is me out.

the truth is that when i'm going right i'm pretty fucking brilliant, however, at teh same time i'm teh biggest fuckup/waste-of-talent that i know.

trust me on irarithatone, he never lets enough out for anyone to make a real read, as he intentionally prefers to stay back and hide as much as he can in order to keep people guessing, whether it's intentional or a defense mechanism i honestly know naught

who is groove armada and why should i care?!@

i thought it was just another "hey look at me i'm weed and i'll PM you in order to really get your attention" thread

groove armada was used for purposes lamentably even lesser than their own naive endgame

lol

this is all too fantastic

*drinks sapporo*

(finds a rolled joint) YIPPIE [since i cant roll!] hhahah

Archived