weed thread

lol

this is all too fantastic

*drinks sapporo*

(finds a rolled joint) YIPPIE [since i cant roll!] hhahah

with your money problems you should be drinking the nodogoshi /のどごし

KirinNodogoshiGu-chan_thumb.jpg

s-nodogoshi.jpg

cheapest beer in japan, your ass cant afford the sapporo or the asahi super dry.

I use to work with the brother of one of the Groove Armada guys. In my office we had a secret santa thing at Christmas so the guy gave someone their greatest hits CD and told them that if they wanted he could get it signed for them. The person who got the present just said "nah it's alright, I hate this music". It was hilariously awkward.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

groove armada = poor man's thievery corp

weed, glad to see you still suck at the internets, keep 'em coming

saw them live a couple of years ago at the Isle of Wight festival, they were ok, didn't really blow me away. it's kind of a strange feeling when your far more excited about seeing snow patrol than you are groove armada...

groove armada arent amazing, but they have some decent tracks, most of which were already touched on.

their Back to Mine comp is nice too.

Guest maantecaaa!!!
groove armada = poor man's thievery corp

Except the majority of groove armada's music is uptempo while thievery corporation has ZERO uptempo tracks.

Comparison FAIL.

when one of my nieces was wee, she'd blast Groove Armada when i was asleep on their sofa and no one could awake me. She thought i'd like Groove Armada based on the music I do like. that's the only time i've paid any attention to them.

have i mentioned the time i put a straw in a soft-boiled egg, sucked the yolk, and then inflated and deflated the egg like a lung? also, why are my trousers so awesome inside?

*jots it down*

/last post

edit: never mind

edit2: one of many

• 2 weeks later...

groove armada slightly drunk and extremely loud and bassy was absolutely incredible by the way. i didnt recognise a single bit of music apart from the 'freestylin' accapella and it was all just pounding, awesome, funky bass groovelines.

Guest melotronic

the only good thing about groove armada was that i used to annoy my friend by mentioning it (he has low annoyance toleration)

the only good thing about this thread is... oh wait, nothing

Archived