IGNORED

My Brute

Guest boo

first thing i do in the morning is play my allotted three matches and promptly have my ass handed to me. what a way to start the day. my self esteem is genuinely lower these past couple of days. my brute is a fucking failure and so is his mangey little fucking ratfuck dog. he needs to get his own drumstick, club the dog in the head, throw the dog in the trash, and fucking sack up and start brawling or i'm going to fucking head asplode. goddammit.

let's see what happens tomorrow. i better see some crazy shit. he better leap into your brute's ass and explode him neo style from the inside so that you cant even use him anymore. fuck me.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've created a few of these for some reason. it's compelling. a few choice fighters:

Bald Fucker - pretty tough, overall.

Emily Cream - almost undefeated. bitch has spiked steel balls on a stick, takes out most victims in two blows, end of line. (as evidenced here by her crushing mirezzi in his level 6 glory)

Wine Buyer - pretty annoying. has shuriken and never seems to stop throwing them.

i can't figure out why this is fun.

c

Archived