IGNORED

Hot 16 year old girls

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

I am posting this thread on behalf of a friend (you know who you are). Well in England as many of you well know the legal age of consent is 16, well I was wondering what are your views on this? I mean as all of us males on this forum are older than that, do you find it ok to have sex with 16 year old girls? Or do you look upon them as older men and say no, they are still too young? Would you hit them watmm?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest melotronic

it's a fucking tricky one. i judge each case on its own merits and try to not be labelled a paedo. but i know what youre getting at, sometimes its just... damn.

disclaimer: never done any staturatory raping

Guest Coalbucket PI

I wouldn't say I definitely wouldn't on moral grounds but I have no real desire to as young girls are prone to hysteria and irrationality even more than girls my own age; furthermore they would probably be horrificly weak conversationalists and would be unlikely to have access to a suitable place for sexual intercourse.

i'm down, but i am also only 20 so it's not that much difference

as long as she's not an annoying stupid ass bitch, which most 16 year old girls seem to be

Archived