IGNORED

Hot 16 year old girls

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had sex with 17 year olds before. The problem is that they don't know how to do this kinda stuff. They're not relaxed and don't know hot to take care of themselves and the partner right. Their body tends to be quite hot at that age though, just getting ripe and all.

I'd hit a hole island of 16 year olds, as was my fantasy in high school. But only if I didn't have a steady relationship and if it was only occasionaly, since having sex with girls that aren't aware or themselves yet isn't really fun.

Am I being too honest here?

I'd hit a hole island

mmm, hole islands...

I think at 35 I'm just not energetic enough for most 17-18 yr olds. I'm in pretty good shape but I've reached the point where I'm mostly interested in slooow lovemaking, not the fucking like rabbits thing.

i definitely would if they wanted to - i went out with a sixteen year old when i was 20 and she was dirty as fuck. but it wouldn't happen now coz i'm old and not into whatever cool kids are into.

anyway, here is a picture of a hot 16 year old:

72388517hw6.jpg

I was just talking about this at the pub last weekend with some of my old coworkers - one of them noted the "your age divided by 2, plus 7" rule - I find this to be pretty solid. So being 32, the youngest I could/should be fucking around with would be 23.

I was just talking about this at the pub last weekend with some of my old coworkers - one of them noted the "your age divided by 2, plus 7" rule - I find this to be pretty solid. So being 32, the youngest I could/should be fucking around with would be 23.

yeah this is my rule of thumb too.

23 is a good age. old enough not to be naive and annoying, but young enough to still have a completely bangin bod

Guest Stoppit

I'm 23.

...stay away from me Bob...

by that rule my youngest should be 18/19 (I'll be 24 in a couple of months)

Pity I have a very hot friend who is 17...I think I should stay away...it doesn't feel right (I know, it's a bit weird that I've got a 17 year old friend at all...)

Archived