IGNORED

A Woman From my Past Found me on Facebook

Guest Tony Danza

Guest Tony Danza

I won't make her my friend.

Her pictures were public. She has one of those faces that makes me lol until the cows come home, which is never so I'm still laughing.

Oh, God! The one on the right is making my eyes water.

"CAAAEK!?" hahahahahahhaha

post-1887-1239515382_thumb.jpg

post-1887-1239515388_thumb.jpg

Guest Tony Danza
did you fuck her cunt?

No, but I had a short crush on her daughter in high school. Her daughter publicly humiliated me several times about it. She got really fat during senior year so I forgave her.

eewww!

did you fuck her cunt?

No, but I had a short crush on her daughter in high school. Her daughter publicly humiliated me several times about it. She got really fat during senior year so I forgave her.

oh, phew

Guest lullezucht
did you fuck her cunt?

Liar

milferrific.jpg

Guest Iain C

LOL, it's always good to laugh at strangers on Facebook. My close associate Gary and I went to school with this girl and still laugh at her pics all the time:

n512636199_709083_7399.jpg

She wants to be a model, still. Part of me feels bad, and then I remember how resoundingly shit school was, and how appalling and lonely my life still is today. Then I laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Guest lullezucht
LOL, it's always good to laugh at strangers on Facebook. My close associate Gary and I went to school with this girl and still laugh at her pics all the time:

n512636199_709083_7399.jpg

She wants to be a model, still. Part of me feels bad, and then I remember how resoundingly shit school was, and how appalling and lonely my life still is today. Then I laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Someone else do the burlap please.

Can't be bothered at the moment.

Guest Tony Danza
did you fuck her cunt?

Liar

milferrific.jpg

OH, GOD! lolriffic.

tony youre a fucking douchebag

i mean, ugly = stupid, right?

I don't think ugly equals stupid. I think ugly equals ugly. A lot of ugly people I know are smart because they can't leave classrooms, libraries and bedrooms equipped with 24-hour access to The History Channel for fear of being stoned to death by the beautiful people. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to remove this this exfoliating bromelain facial mask. It removes dead skin cells and cleanses the pores!

tony walks about like hes big shit

Uh, I don't know if you've heard about me, but I'm kind of a big deal around here. People know me. I answer phones at the second-highest-rated hospital on the island (Honolulu Advertiser, 2007), and I even have my own locker.

lol at Joker Photoshop. She does look a little bit like him, eh?

Guest Drahken
did you fuck her cunt?

Liar

milferrific.jpg

That is pure win.

Archived