IGNORED

life is a dream...

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these weird clouds blanketing the entire sky. when I first entered the area the clouds were just low and kind of lit up by the lights around the open space, but by the time I moved to the center they were billowing strangely and kind of glinting in bright oranges and pinks and greens, sort of like the reflections of a sunset that wasn't actually there

edit; oh I just meant that was the end of my dream, I awoke, and the most clear image in my mind was those clouds

this dream had some of the most memorably clear visuals I've ever experienced

/threadjack

Guest Helper ET

very interesting dream. i wonder what it is

on the topic of dreams, i too have had awesome lucid experiences. this one time, i was sleeping with my girlfriend in bed, and we fell asleep. i awoke inside of the dream, and was completely aware that my experience was a dream. i was in this strange room, and there were two people i knew, and we were just kind of talking about how i was in a dream yet i was completely aware. there was a little box in the corner of my room, with a little bed with blankets and stuff and my girlfriend was sleeping inside of it. i had this strange knowing that i had to go crawl into the little box, and fall asleep with my girlfriend. i was torn as to what to do, i knew i had to go to sleep with my girlfriend, yet i wanted to stay in my lucid dream because it was so exciting to be aware of it. i said goodbye to the two people, and i got down on my knees, and crawled into the little box with my girlfriend, and went to sleep. the second i fell asleep, i woke up in my waking life. it was very strange

multiple times, ive had dreams where ive gotten really really high.....tripping. ive taken cocaine several times in somewhat lucid dreams, and i felt so fucking good. ive taken cocaine before several times. it felt exactly like taking cocaine in my waking life, amazingly though, it was a dream, there was no substance i had to snort, but i felt so fucking high, it was amazing. it was like getting high without the actual drug. i had one dream also where ive taken E, and ive never taken E in my waking life, and once again, just got really really fucking high. i felt so good, like my body was just flowing and vibrating at such a frequency that was just pure euphoria and bliss. i now know what it is like to take E, even though ive never actually eaten it

this is the weirdest one. ive had dreams, where ill be in a house, someones house i know, and feel comfortable in. except there is this time machine/teleporter machine thing in the living room. it was about 5 feet tall, probably pretty heavy, and very colorful. it was beautiful. it had this rotating apparatus on the top of it. it was how the machine worked. it was spin at and incredibly fast rate, to the point that if you were to stick your hand in it, it might cut it off. except, that is exactly how the machine was used. i would kind of jog towards it, and just throw my body into the spinning apparatus. when i did this, my consciousness felt like it was all coming into one tiny little infinity small point. it felt orgasmic. i knew that i had to make some kind of swith once i came to that tiny finite point, but some part of me wouldnt allow me to take the step, and so i would get sucked right back out of the machine. i kept doing this repeatedly, trying to make that final step to release me consciousness into another dimension, but i didnt know how

when you dream you can take drugs, jump around like there is moon gravity (ive had this several times as well), and enter new dimensions. when you fall asleep your consciousness expands like a slinky, and all of these things suddenly become possible

last night i had a dream where i was at my friend's house and we were going to a punk show or something, and i noticed there was a big ol fire truck parked on the street for some reason. so i suggested we steal it and drive it to the show. so we stole it, but we had to get gas, so we went and filled up at a regular gas station and the attendant comes out and he's all like "wtf you guys arent fire men, im calling the cops yo lol" then i dont know what happened to my friends, but the rest of the dream was me in some weird house hiding in some room made of bamboo and leaves or something, thinking the cops were gonna come get me, and i was scared shitless. then i woke up and wished me and my friends really did steal a fire truck, because that would be totally badass.

Guest Helper ET

this reminds me of a salvia trip i had a few years back. i was sitting on the stairs of my apartment building, and i took one huge fucking rip of salvia with my pipe. i held it it, stood up, and began walking down the stairs, to go enjoy my trip outside

what seemed like 1 second later, the next thing i know, im fucking a block away from my apartment building, sprinting at full speed, completely terrified, and im not wearing any pants. i have no idea what happened to me, so then i began to calm down, and realize what had happened, i started walking back to my apartment building, pantless in public, and in full view of everyone in the area. my pants were laying on the drainage pipe in this little dome in this hole in the ground, and my ipod and shoes were thrown about in the entrance of the apartment building. then what happened, was what seemed like a spatial tear in the dimensional fabric of space and time. i was this huge red slit right in front of me, and i had the choice to enter it for several seconds, but i chose not to out of fear, and the second i did that, it disappeared. ive never seen anything like it since

lol rad

last time i did salvia i just couldnt stop laughing

and my friend james was rolling around in a bonfire, which was also funny

Archived