Guest Helper ET

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET
yes to both

if you know the truth then you should most probably leave the city

im working on the plan...it will take time

my presence here as of late is as a messenger of truth.

I have been called a charlatan before and you are writing like myself, but not quite as eloquent, when I first started posting on the internet.....

I feel for ya man, but tis better to express these ideas through your own personal writings and music....

by doing it for everyone to have a stab at, you will feel disappointment and disenchantment...

I hope everything stays bright and shiny for you....

But don't confuse the parts for the whole, they are in essence the same, but ego gets in the way and most people on the internet have enormous egos....

And by making the above statement, you are showing that you too have a large ego....

Love is The Law

Love Under Will

Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law

yes to both

if you know the truth then you should most probably leave the city

im working on the plan...it will take time

my initial hostilities are gone, godspeed then.

Yes ET, just do what you are supposed to do and you will meet the people you are supposed to and say and create the things you are supposed to but remember to leave your comfort zone behind at all times.....

I will step in and be the new ET:

the internet is just an analogue of the unconscious mind, where all information is there for you to use, much like the internet but so much more, therefore I will have no need for the internet once I have mastered the fundamental law of the universe and begun to live in adherence to that law, fully

ok

Why do you consider it truth?  (I'm aiming for understanding, not mockery.)

My perception has led me to know that once a person realises that there is no separation between a thing and the whole verse, a fundamental law presents itself and is the full meaning and understanding of the whole, everything, infinite yet comprehensive, one law for us 'all', one that binds us 'all', and is understood by 'all'

you know, i had a theory liek this once.. a short story idea. when things started going well, i slowly came to realize that the last 3-4 years were all a dream conceptualized by my subconscious whilst passed out sleeping-n-homeless ont he chicago L subway/commutertrainsystem. the logic was that since everything started to go right i was controlling it, and like it's happened to me once in a real dream, i realize it's a dream and start having godlike powers manipulating everything around me cuz i'm in control of it.

then using those powers i manage to break through the dreamland barrier and transpose my will to the real world, and the story ends as i wake up with a rather brilliant grin =D

My perception has led me to know that once a person realises that there is no separation between a thing and the whole verse, a fundamental law presents itself and is the full meaning and understanding of the whole, everything, infinite yet comprehensive, one law for us 'all', one that binds us 'all', and is understood by 'all'

You believe humanity is not a collection of separate experiences and individual sentiences, but a singular entity?

we all experience life as seemingly separate occurrences when we are truly experiencing life as a whole, outside of the ideas of space and time, beyond all that we call see, more into what we feel, and then into one infinite thought experiencing itself through each and everyone of us, we are not as small as we think, we are the whole verse

Archived