IGNORED

life is a dream...

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

when you die, you "wake up". and you see the true nature of who you are, which is all knowing and all encompassing. the purpose of life is to give consciousness form

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehehehe!

There is song about this....

a song about a boat....

The boat is our bodies man....

And you have to be happier than everyone else....

Love is the Law

Love Under Will

Akkad the Orphic Priest

p.s. I was laughing because I know I am throwing fuel onto this trademarked ET thread....you are all welcome!

Guest hahathhat
when you die, you "wake up". and you see the true nature of who you are, which is all knowing and all encompassing. the purpose of life is to give consciousness form

do polar bears dream when they hibernate??

christ...

Where?

HE HATH RISEN!

AND DOTH HE PULL EGGS OUT OF HIS ASS AND HIDE THEE FROM THOU!

JESUS HATH RISEN AS AN ANTHROPOMORPHIC RABBIT!

christ...

Where?

HE HATH RISEN!

AND DOTH HE PULL EGGS OUT OF HIS ASS AND HIDE THEE FROM THOU!

JESUS HATH RISEN AS AN ANTHROPOMORPHIC RABBIT!

oh, right

[notsarcasm] christ... [/notsarcasm]

Guest Helper ET

im not here to entertain you

so wat lyk if lyfe is a dream den, are ur dreems real life?!?? kewl!?!?

im not sure about this part of it. its something like that, but not exactly. your consciousness flows through you in a more real way, but at our level, its still confined by mental images and memories

you guys arent being very spiritual right now

lol

p.s. akkad, you're really into crowley huh?* care to share anything about that in this spiritual thread?

*that's the only reason for any one to ever read bulwer lytton btw.

every time i remember my sleepy time dreams im like wtf that was so ridiculous - it was obviously not real life so why didnt i just realise and wake up in the dream and go lucid like the times when you do manage to do that and you do all the cool stuff like make gravity go all like on the moon and have all kinds of sex and talk to animals and stuff

and then this so called real life stuff what experience in our waking lives is just about as ridiculous as it gets ... it's the same thing... im pretty sure that when i wake up from life im gonna be all WTF the that all about? .... totally absurd... the way everyone carried on with it and everything while everything was so completely tenuous and flimsy ..... why didnt you just wake up while you was in it you idiot... you could have been really consciously creating reality the whole time with the powers of your mental brain ... but then you try to do that and then they try to lock you up and say your a mentalist

*kills self*

*wakes up*

*is all like WTF*

*logs on to watmm*

"Strange! that you should not have suspected years ago - centuries, ages, eons, ago! - for you have existed, companionless, through all the eternities.

Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane - like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell - mouths mercy and invented hell - mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him! . . .

You perceive, now, that these things are all impossible except in a dream. You perceive that they are pure and puerile insanities, the silly creations of an imagination that is not conscious of its freaks - in a word, that they are a dream, and you the maker of it. The dream-marks are all present; you should have recognized them earlier.

It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream - a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought - a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"

thats what your mum says every night in my lucid dream

at least thats what i think shes saying

hard to tell with my hole leg in her mouth

even in your dreams you cant do any better than my mom?

Guest Helper ET
every time i remember my sleepy time dreams im like wtf that was so ridiculous - it was obviously not real life so why didnt i just realise and wake up in the dream and go lucid like the times when you do manage to do that and you do all the cool stuff like make gravity go all like on the moon and have all kinds of sex and talk to animals and stuff

and then this so called real life stuff what experience in our waking lives is just about as ridiculous as it gets ... it's the same thing... im pretty sure that when i wake up from life im gonna be all WTF the that all about? .... totally absurd... the way everyone carried on with it and everything while everything was so completely tenuous and flimsy ..... why didnt you just wake up while you was in it you idiot... you could have been really consciously creating reality the whole time with the powers of your mental brain ... but then you try to do that and then they try to lock you up and say your a mentalist

*kills self*

*wakes up*

*is all like WTF*

*logs on to watmm*

you're getting it. now live it in your day to day life

"Strange! that you should not have suspected years ago - centuries, ages, eons, ago! - for you have existed, companionless, through all the eternities.

Strange, indeed, that you should not have suspected that your universe and its contents were only dreams, visions, fiction! Strange, because they are so frankly and hysterically insane - like all dreams: a God who could make good children as easily as bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave his angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice and invented hell - mouths mercy and invented hell - mouths Golden Rules, and forgiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites this poor, abused slave to worship him! . . .

You perceive, now, that these things are all impossible except in a dream. You perceive that they are pure and puerile insanities, the silly creations of an imagination that is not conscious of its freaks - in a word, that they are a dream, and you the maker of it. The dream-marks are all present; you should have recognized them earlier.

It is true, that which I have revealed to you; there is no God, no universe, no human race, no earthly life, no heaven, no hell. It is all a dream - a grotesque and foolish dream. Nothing exists but you. And you are but a thought - a vagrant thought, a useless thought, a homeless thought, wandering forlorn among the empty eternities!"

you get it too. i think if more people read this and took it to heart without closing up and defending their beliefs, there would be a massive awakening of historic proportion

Maybe you have two different minds. When you dream one of them comes into play and interacts in their own dimension (dreams), but once you wake up the other mind kind-of falls asleep and dreams what you're doing now.

Archived