IGNORED

Charlie Brooker's Newswipe

Guest joshier

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This content doesn't seem to be working. Try again later.

it's probably only available in the UK

but it's on youtube y0, start here i guess:

Guest joshier
nobody else likes the poetry?

yes i liked all of the show. charlie brooker seems very knowledgable and despite his crudeness and vulgarness sometimes, i think hes doing a really positive thing

Guest Iain C
nobody else likes the poetry?

yes i liked all of the show. charlie brooker seems very knowledgable and despite his crudeness and vulgarness sometimes, i think hes doing a really positive thing

Crudity and vulgarity. Please try to learn the language, you've been here long enough.

And that guy's poetry is piss-poor and has really shat all over Newswipe and the last series of Screenwipe. Even those gash Flash cartoons in previous series' were better.

i just realised i can watch this on tv. so i am. the programme before it is wainright coast to coast... she was interviewing a slate miner, when she ended the interview she was like "i'll let you get back to your slate which i think you LOVE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD". then at the end she said that was her highlight of her journey so far and that she hopes she enjoys her job so much after doing it for that long

she seemed a bit angry but i'm not sure

Archived