ESSINES

hexagon son

Guest my usernames always really suck

"YOU'VE BeeN HIT BY THE

|^^^^^^^^^^^^|

|SEXY TRUCK | '|""";.., ___.

|_..._...______===|= _|__|..., ] |

"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@

ONCE YOU'VE BEEN HIT, YOU HAVE TO HIT 8 PEOPLE! IF YOU GET HIT AGAIN YOU'LL KNO YOUR REALLI sexy! IF YOU BRAKE THE cHAIN, YOULL BE CURSED WITH UN*SEXYNESS FOR 10 YEARS SO PASS IT HIT WHO EVER YOU THINK IS sexy"

can i hit you 8x8 times PI?

we make sexytime, no?

because you i dont believable.

dude, your in japan

yes i work work nights in a bar and all i do for productivity is feed people IDM and BoC when they are drunk and let them buy me free drink for speaking english. all for the price of jeopordising my family life. in japan its that easy.

yeah, and fortunetely some of them apprieciate it.

bother, why am i trying to spell when i am drunk? fuck, the last anime i saw here was freedom. all i have for telly is BS (no not bullshit)

i like the job, but its not satifying for someone who is 30, semi career minding, semi- alki, and semi wish he was back in manchester/anywhere in canada/bjork's house

Guest Adjective

i'm really tempted to fuck this leather chair and yell ESSINES when i come, but showtime is doing this serial killer movie marathon and that would be crazy to do that with Gacy in the background.

Guest Helper ET

ok im in under the new account. my name is: watmms et

maybe you could add me...you probably know it better. ill try to get it...

oh yeah i forgot your account info, so youll have to add me

Archived