IGNORED

ducks

Fred McGriff

sounds frightening sneaksta...

you know I love the Rabbits Fred...

will always be obsessed with them...

Ducks are rad as well, beautiful peaceful creatures, bring the same sense of calm that rabbits do for me, when watching them swim, walk, lead their babies in straight lines, dip their heads under the water whilst swimming, they are indeed magic!

img1772r.jpg

img1808k.jpg

img1795y.jpg

img1858x.jpg

this bunny is my favorite, i knew him for a year or so but now i haven't seen him.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaphod

i'm down with some ducks but holy shit do i hate canada geese. they shit everywhere and eat lawns. although there was this old pimp one with some swans that would follow him and i had a lot of respect for him, he's probably rotting in a drainage pipe somewhere now but in his prime he was a king.

1085354570_3ed1480b9f.jpg

respect

When ducks stick their heads under the water and wiggle their tails in the air, they can be said to be ducking, right? (as in, ducking their heads under the water).

I only realised recently that duck (the animal) and duck (the verb) were so strongly related.

But the questions remains:

- Are ducks (the animal) named after ducking (the verb)

- Or is ducking (the verb) named after ducks (the animal)

which came first, ducks or ducking?

Guest my usernames always really suck
When ducks stick their heads under the water and wiggle their tails in the air, they can be said to be ducking, right? (as in, ducking their heads under the water).

I only realised recently that duck (the animal) and duck (the verb) were so strongly related.

Go to bed, it's late.

Go to bed, it's late.

not where I am; sun is up, birds are singing, ducks are ducking

Lets get a photo of a duck looking at a piece of bread thats got 'watmm' written on it in marmite

everyone grab a camera, bread, marmite and head for the nearest duck

ducks are quite funny when they sleeping, the subdued quacking

it might be fun to go and give ducks a midnight snack

Guest EDGEY

I like this thread.

I live on a canal, I have all sorts of ducks in my backyard everyday (swans, and all sorts of other birds). I give them my old bread. ...and they seem to like it. Every time I wander into the backyard, and they spot me, they swim over. The back door to my house opening is the equivalent to a cat and a can opener.

n514891730_1624956_5081321.jpg

n514891730_1624957_57482.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

Ducks are greedy fuckers and they know whats good for them, don't fuck with the ducks, eveentually they will steal your supply and populate the masses.

Archived