IGNORED

Dpek - Bearstomp

Dpek

A little teaser for my new album...

Clickety-click

I think this is dubstep but who knows - maybe hiphop?

nice work.

hey I heard one of your songs on the galaxie ambient channel on my satellite the other day. congrats for getting noticed.

Thanks you two :) Which song 747 if you remember? I sold only hundred and something tracks so I guess the right people noticed me :D Yeah Capsaicin, new album won't be quite Sofa-bitish... but I asure you there is also a lot of chillout going on :)

Peace!

I enjoyed this. Great intro. I like the wicked FX and compression.

around 02.40 it felt like the song just dragged on.

By the way you might wanna look into disco-smile EQing this track

disco-smile EQing? what kind of EQing is this? heavy on bass? sorry if it is an inside joke or something obvious I don't get it :D

anyway thanks :) I spent some time on this track so I'm happy people are enjoying this.

disco-smile EQing? what kind of EQing is this? heavy on bass? sorry if it is an inside joke or something obvious I don't get it :D

anyway thanks :) I spent some time on this track so I'm happy people are enjoying this.

haha, basically turn the EQ into a smile by lowering the mids, also known as "loudness" EQ.

Why I'm suggesting this is because I had this EQ setting turned on in winamp before I turned your track on, and when it started playing I was like "DAYUM, this is some heavy shit". It didn't have quite the same 'bang' to it with the setting off. The thuds, the compression, the craziness really stood out with the bottom and top pronounced.

Archived