IGNORED

Dubstep documentary-'Living Inside the Speaker'

Guest maantecaaa!!!

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I know, I just get annoyed with the 'jazzband' response. Unless it's a site that EVERYONE knows about, I think it's rude to call jazzband. Jazzband me when it's a shit topic, but not when it's something that people might be interested in. I mean it IS about electronic music. Think I don't wanna jazzband topics about shitting and farting?

It was good for seeing how the scene started in Bristol, for production techniques, interviews with some people that have become huge in dubstep today, some that haven't at all.....

Lots of Pinch, whom I love musically and seems like one of the most level headed guys in dubstep and a video for Qawwali by Pinch...

otherwise there is so much more going on right now than when the doc was made......

check Rusko's production videos on youtube for the best dubstep creation seminar I have seen, he uses ACID Pro like myself so I found it informative even though I knew most of what he is doing, he is entertaining and makes some killer tunes, if ya didn't know, which I am sure most fans of the step know him...

I know, I just get annoyed with the 'jazzband' response. Unless it's a site that EVERYONE knows about, I think it's rude to call jazzband. Jazzband me when it's a shit topic, but not when it's something that people might be interested in. I mean it IS about electronic music. Think I don't wanna jazzband topics about shitting and farting?

I'm sorry, but I must inform you that the aforementioned link has previously been posted on this forum:

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=44207&hl=

Archived