IGNORED

so i really have to take a pretty heaving shit here....

sinicalypse

let's give my forthcoming shit a home  

33 members have voted

1. 1. where should i take this heaving dump?!@

• here at the library?!@ let others feel your fury all joyrexian post-mexican style
    • go home and do it there, lest you wish to be uncivilized
    • dude, just imagine if you dropped it in the women's bathroom

alright friends foes and anonymous people alike, here i am in the cradle of civilization, the skokie public library and as i'm doing odd internet things i feel a very familiar rumbling in my midsection all the way down to my arse... i've got a pretty serious shit coming, seeing as this is yesterday's shit that didnt quite feel ready to join us on this plane of existence this morning when i wake up (as i get in better and better shape, i often have to take 2-3 shits within an hour or two of waking up so my body is empty for the physically challenging days i've laid out for myself here. it helps when you wake up at 6am and run 3-5 miles etc etc)

so anyways this one was latent and needed about ~40oz of coffee to really spring it into action and now i feel like i've gotta let it rip and as i type this i hate myself for being so longwinded but i need your immediate attention to ask: where should i take this??!@ home is approximately 3 minutes from here and i can have a cigarette along the way to calm my nerves, as i'm usually nice about this, but i wonder if i should give back to the world in a way that only i can... do i let it drop here?!@

you can make the world a better place. or a worse one. it's entirely your choice

Guest abusivegeorge

No replies? I guess your no longer in the library huh? Drop it wherever you are now, dont lose the trousers or the pants, just drop it.

I love shitting in public. The ass cough that resonates in the toilet and throughout the entire lavatory. The snickers that you get, or give in return to said ass cough. The graffiti on the walls (I once saw a sign above those toilet seat covers that said "Free Cowboy Hats"), the quiet shitters sitting next to you. yes it is all good.

i hate shitting in public - i just can't go if there's anyone in the stall next to me. i have to wait for them to leave.

really? i would be your worst nightmare. i would wait patiently until you squeezed a poop out of your tight little asshole.

i hate shitting in public - i just can't go if there's anyone in the stall next to me. i have to wait for them to leave.

really? i would be your worst nightmare. i would wait patiently until you squeezed a poop out of your tight little asshole.

but i would have to wait for you to leave, so we'd both just be sitting there, waiting until someone gave in and left. which would probably be me.

Guest abusivegeorge

Sometimes I enter a public toilet just to make people uncomfortable while they shit, I don't need the toilet or anything, I just hang around.

Archived