IGNORED

rhythm ep three

saikobjorn

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a source where a Yank might order this? I don't speak German so well and I'm afraid of hitting all the wrong buttons... :ok: This got uploaded to What.cd today, so apparently they're out?

Does anyone know of a source where a Yank might order this? I don't speak German so well and I'm afraid of hitting all the wrong buttons... :ok: This got uploaded to What.cd today, so apparently they're out?

I pre ordered through rush hour which is in holland (I think), and paid a shit ton in postage.

I pre ordered through rush hour which is in holland (I think), and paid a shit ton in postage.

Believe it or not, I did look there, but I can only find EP One and EP Two on there... :confused:

Got a link?

Believe it or not, I did look there, but I can only find EP One and EP Two on there... :confused:

Got a link?

I don't know I'll check, I pre ordered it months ago when the first two came out, they may have removed the page due to the uncertainty of this release, or delay rather.

edit- no sorry i don't have a link, I get frequent newsletters from Rush hour, so I'll pm you if anything comes up.

Guest melotronic

just heard it, a-side off the full-length album nice stuff, heard before

b side disappointed me... so on & so forth is nice enough, but weaker than the other 2 eps. croak flaps is fine but fucking hell it sounds extremely similar to wagon christ's "the funnies"

who knows maybe croak flaps will grow on me. first two tracks are cool anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Rhythm Three Ep is available:

Juno Records

Jetset Records (Japan)

HHV (Germany)

All those stores have view web page in "English" options.

I'm in the ol' USA and ordered from Juno because their shipping rates were "reasonable" meaning my total came to around $26 instead of $46.

Jetset is a good source - it would have been around $22 delivered - and I would have ordered from them but I found other records I wanted at Juno so I placed a larger order with Juno.

Rushhour also might have it but their shipping costs are very high too.

The supposed USA distributor Traffic Entertainment failed to deliver.

good luck!

I'm in the ol' USA and ordered from Juno because their shipping rates were "reasonable" meaning my total came to around $26 instead of $46.

I did the same, but damned if $26.00 for two mediocre Luke tracks ain't a bitchslap... :cry:

Thanks, nonetheless.

Archived