IGNORED

No more pot for me!!!!!!

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions
But Maybe this is a sign I should start to become an adult and do something wit my life... and not be high 24/7?

Getting high has nothing to do with being an adult.

Society says otherwise prick.

Oh yeah? Well fuck society!

People_equals_Shit_Patch.jpg

you did not just go there... Back to the mind cleansing facilities with you!

i'm wondering what the original poster meant in the first post, by connecting smoking pot with being adult. maybe he was being sarcastic, maybe he was serious.

i am glad he did it though. i'm not saying everybody smoking pot isn't adult, i'm not even saying "being adult" means anything. but there are just too many potheads stuck in their age of 16 for many decades.

i am glad he did it though. i'm not saying everybody smoking pot isn't adult, i'm not even saying "being adult" means anything. but there are just too many potheads stuck in their age of 16 for many decades.

this. Exhibit a: theo.

Guest abusivegeorge

More people should actively take time to smoke less pot, drink beer and take drugs, in a productive way.

Guest Grizz

I made a whiney thread about this months ago and I actually stuck by it and actually got off it this time.

Totally different for everyone, if you want this job do it, and see how you feel about it all a month or so in. If it sucks get back on it and see if you get fired

But Maybe this is a sign I should start to become an adult and do something wit my life... and not be high 24/7?

Getting high has nothing to do with being an adult.

disagree

gotta disagree with ya lumpy...

I disagree with you.

But I don't know what that means at this point.

Archived