IGNORED

No more pot for me!!!!!!

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

So my dad is a social worker in Boston, and he told me about these nice job openings for supervising youth councilors for the city. And I thought it would be an ace job to get seeing as I'm getting out of college soon and I'm a psych major. going for my masters eventually. So I applied ad got it... And it's 16 an hr too and benefits and amazingness... But I cant smoke pot! Bi Monthly fuckin tests. And obviously for a job like this there is no tolerance. I mean I can if I wanna constantly have to worry about when i have to stop and when the cranberry juice guzzling begins. But fuck that. I have gotten away with it in high school and college when i worked at a Wallgreens that drug tested. But Maybe this is a sign I should start to become an adult and do something wit my life... and not be high 24/7?

Um I dunno...

Thank god....

I am tripping right now....

and forever!

WOHHHH!

They don't test for Asssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddd...

Guest Hanratty

no reason to cut it off completely. just take a long break. pot will be there when you come back. (or when you get fired :angry: )

edit: on second thought, they're probably just bullshitting you about bimonthly tests. you'll be smoking after a few months, i think.

Guest Hanratty

there's got to be some detrimental health side effects of all those drug tests. you should find out and protest.

Guest AOOproductions

I meant once on the first day of work, which they have yet to tell me and will prob be soon after they do... luckily i havnt smoked in a long time because of my dad telling me about the testing. And then 1nce every 2 months.

But Maybe this is a sign I should start to become an adult and do something wit my life... and not be high 24/7?

Getting high has nothing to do with being an adult.

Guest AOOproductions
But Maybe this is a sign I should start to become an adult and do something wit my life... and not be high 24/7?

Society says otherwise prick.

disagree

gotta disagree with ya lumpy...

Guest Space Coyote

Society says otherwise prick.

Oh yeah? Well fuck society!

People_equals_Shit_Patch.jpg

Archived