IGNORED

Ex-Girlfriends

Guest abracadabra

Guest abracadabra

Do you ever wonder about your ex-girlfriends and how they're doing? Do you ever facebook/myspace stalk them?

I've been good about not peeking in on my ex-girlfriend's shit, however it's tempting sometimes. I used to have a huge problem with it when we first broke up, I was still emotionally attached I guess. Creating this thread is somewhat showing my emotional attachment. But it's been a good 2 months without her and her stank pussy, yet I'm still confused on how to deal with social networking and relationships. I mean, we have like 45 mutual friends on Facebook, srsly.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Social networking* is a time-suck and nothing but trouble. Lose it and live your life to the fullest.

2. I'm guessing you're under 30

*WATMM excluded, of course!

Guest Mr Salads

Thankfully we dont have mutual friends on facebook but Im not allowed access to it. However, my roommate is and I kindly asked him last night if I could peek. Just to see. Just a little glance. Come on. Please???

Reluctantly he agreed.

Weve been broken up for a month now, and its still like trying to swallow down a bullet. And I got waves of nausea seeing pics of her in Yosemite with some fucking douche bag with dreads. Dont know if theyre an item yet, as her status says she is still single but I bet your ass he is trying his hardest.

I wont be doing that again anytime soon. I really do need to move on with it.She still needs to send my shit though!!

Thankfully we dont have mutual friends on facebook but Im not allowed access to it. However, my roommate is and I kindly asked him last night if I could peek. Just to see. Just a little glance. Come on. Please???

Reluctantly he agreed.

Weve been broken up for a month now, and its still like trying to swallow down a bullet. And I got waves of nausea seeing pics of her in Yosemite with some fucking douche bag with dreads. Dont know if theyre an item yet, as her status says she is still single but I bet your ass he is trying his hardest.

I wont be doing that again anytime soon. I really do need to move on with it.She still needs to send my shit though!!

Checking up on the person you still have feelings for is only asking for trouble. I was going through the same thing a couple years ago, and eventually just stopped checking facebook altogether. I felt a lot better after that.

Guest abracadabra

I peeked a little recently, it kind of sucks when you start comparing your life to theirs, in terms of events and news.

I think I'm winning though.

Guest Mr Salads

hahaha

Yeah if there is anything that will motivate you to get off your ass and do something serious, its revenge.

Guest abracadabra
I like to keep some sort of contact with ex's for booty call purposes.

We had 3 booty calls after the break-up. The third time was when I realized that having sex with her is like having sex with a starfish who leaves bits of toilet paper between her ass cheeks. Anyway, it wasn't a good idea. My dick's too good for that punanny

Guest ms-dos

i can't see her on facebook. thank god. i know i'd find something that i don't want to if i looked.

i miss her so much and there's so much that i wish i could tell her. but i'll probably be moving away soon, and i'm sure the feelings will soften with distance. i sincerely doubt that she even cares about me, but, pathetically, that doesn't make it much easier for me to forget about her. according to an acquaintance, she didn't even bat an eye when she heard that i had hurt myself very seriously while on mushrooms and ended up in the hospital.

i'm disappointed in myself for getting so attached to someone so cold. at least we don't have very many mutual friends.

yeah, but, so are men.

(well basically i was a total prick to my ex)

Cut 'em off, it's the only way.

WRONG THREAD IAIN, NO SELF MUTILATION HERE BUDDY.

Guest Iain C

Facebook'd my ex for way way too long. Took a long time to get past that. You can't move on when you're doing that sort of thing.

Cut 'em off, it's the only way.

WRONG THREAD IAIN, NO SELF MUTILATION HERE BUDDY.

*splits veins*

Guest ms-dos
hey ms-dos, we should hang out too

no homo

yeah! i'm still pretty banged up from the mushroom incident, but i'd be down to do something with you and salads in maybe a week or so. right now i look like mr. burns when i walk and i tend to fall over a lot, causing a small amount of hilarity buried under the tears.

any ideas?

Guest abracadabra

no homo

yeah! i'm still pretty banged up from the mushroom incident, but i'd be down to do something with you and salads in maybe a week or so. right now i look like mr. burns when i walk and i tend to fall over a lot, causing a small amount of hilarity buried under the tears.

any ideas?

Not particularly. I'm in Koreatown, salads is in Encino, right? Whereabouts are you ms-dos? I would suggest to go to see Grouper on Sunday, but three dudes that met each other on an internet message board and got together after bantering about ex-girlfriends, then to see a woman perform acoustic seems kind of homo.

Guest ms-dos

no homo

any ideas?

Not particularly. I'm in Koreatown, salads is in Encino, right? Whereabouts are you ms-dos? I would suggest to go to see Grouper on Sunday, but three dudes that met each other on an internet message board and got together after bantering about ex-girlfriends, then to see a woman perform acoustic seems kind of homo.

i'm in westwood for school but i spend a lot of time closer to you in echo park. is the grouper show this sunday?

I feel for you bros. I ended up staying really good friends with mine after the initial awkward period. That said, after a year it still kills me to see her with the douche she ended up with, risk free but a total bore. I don't think things could have worked out between us, but I can't help but think I'm the better choice.

Guest abracadabra

no homo

any ideas?

i'm in westwood for school but i spend a lot of time closer to you in echo park. is the grouper show this sunday?

Homie, you're in Westwood? I go to UCLA. Yeah, the grouper show is this Sunday @ The Smell.

I feel for you bros. I ended up staying really good friends with mine after the initial awkward period. That said, after a year it still kills me to see her with the douche she ended up with, risk free but a total bore. I don't think things could have worked out between us, but I can't help but think I'm the better choice.

Ah, I don't think I could be friends with my ex. Or at least, good friends, maybe just acquaintances. She lied so many times and wasn't truly genuine with me.

Ah, I don't think I could be friends with my ex. Or at least, good friends, maybe just acquaintances. She lied so many times and wasn't truly genuine with me.

Yeah dude, it has not been without its share of troubles. I feel like we still play games with each other's heads even though it has been ages. A lot of mixed messages too. A few months after we stopped seeing each other we took a trip to Europe together for a week. I later found out she had been seeing the other guy for some time while we were there. I wonder what he thought of that, lol.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i cut all ties with exs. these things shouldnt end well. if they do then you're doing it all wrong.

my 4 year(time in relationship) ex never tries to contact me

my 1 year ex tries to add me on facebook everyonce in a while. i take one look at her sorry mug, wonder what i was thinking and hit reject

<------ POST 8000 fucking sad little fuck --------

/last post

Guest maantecaaa!!!

Eh, i'm not afraid of a little e-stalking. Before the internet, how could you check up on your exes? You do have to mentally move on or you'll get caught up wondering what she's doing.

Hey guys i'm in L.A. too! (no homo). I've been to the Smell a few times, what's this Grouper all about?

Guest Mr Salads

Sweet, a little LA meet up that is totally heterosexual, sounds good. Cant sunday though, im looking at apts. Saturday isnt good either, thats the draft. But! Maybe the following weekend?

Eh, i'm not afraid of a little e-stalking. Before the internet, how could you check up on your exes? You do have to mentally move on or you'll get caught up wondering what she's doing.

Before the internet, you just didnt! Those are what the old timers call the good old days

Archived