modey

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
Please respect my copyright and do not use the WATMM name on any shirts

you have it copyrighted? really?

Why is that surprising? Or are you just being a dick?

i cant help being a dick but i am a little surprised.

can we get that other wattm shut down? and maybe get aphex to remove that sample from any rereleases

Guest countchocula
And Ludd's masterpiece: wonderlustbk6.jpg

Haha I was laughing so hard I had to mute my PS3 microphone. What is the backstory to this? Is that LUDD and Squarepusher crashing a Corvette into pine trees?

ive just been at milan design week and they were doing free tshirt design/printing at the gas jeans stand. spent sat morning hungover and using a mate's laptop to bosh together some designs. unfortunately we were 2 hours late for getting them done though.

post-85-1240934209_thumb.pngpost-85-1240934237_thumb.png

one's for me, the other for a girl i like. also did another for a friend with her DJ name and 303 on the back (ie. sport jersey).

ps. transparent PNG files are showing up black backgrounds - they're actually designed for light tshirts. the braindance one is meant to be subtle.

Guest Iain C
Why is that surprising? Or are you just being a dick?

i cant help being a dick but i am a little surprised.

can we get that other wattm shut down? and maybe get aphex to remove that sample from any rereleases

Yeah, I'm not sure if you can claim copyright on an acronym...

i love it when joyrex gets all lofty about watmm. its understandable why, but it still makes me want to write watmm on my cock, take a photo and get the resulting photo screen printed onto a cape.

post photos of the braindance actual t-shirt. or did you not get it made in the end. i liek it.

post photos of the braindance actual t-shirt. or did you not get it made in the end. i liek it.

that's what i said - i didn't make it. it was actually quite a big downer on the entire week. i got really excited and wasted 2 hours indoors on a laptop that could've instead been spent getting to grips with italian women design and drinking free beer.

id totally rock a braindance tee

tenner down most tshirt printing places - do it!

Archived