IGNORED

brighton

pcock

me and a gang of 20 mates are going on a minibus to brighton for the weekend on may the 22nd, any interesting shit happeneing down there? i think they are planning on going to a beardyman soundclash or something on the sunday but yeah. ive heard its a shithot town.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

its a party town alright. me and wife stayed in a lovely little beach front vegan b&b. we fucked those vegan sausages up aaiiiiight

i dunno what limewax is.

ah dnb, sound. i hate it , but its not my birthday and my mate loves it so maybe.

i hate dnb too, but i like current value's kind of stuff, which i believe limewax is

definitely in the heavier end of the dnb spectrum

if youre a bunch of dirty druggy raver types which i believe you are, then the volks is probably the club for you

unless you want loads of sluts in slutty clothes, then probably not

Guest melotronic

yeah agreed

the volks is fucking awesome, definitely try to hit it. limewax at volks sounds pretty sweet

Guest nene multiple assgasms

they say the villain been spittin' enough lightnin' to rock shock to boogie down to brighton

alright then

• 4 weeks later...

yeah i did, was pretty cool i thought. a little small but nice atmosphere. a hot south african taught me how to use these special yo-yos and a crew of acidheads heard my accent and thought it would be hilarious to bring me back to their flat.

Guest melotronic

:happy:

excellent, sounds like the volks alright. glad you had a good one, planning to head down to brighton for a rave up again this summer, its been too long.

i had a beast of a weekend, my mates got there friday morning, slammed about 100 quids worth of md, pills, speed and coke each before 8pm friday evening, and then went back to the campsite at 4 in the morning and basically didnt get up again till we left 6 hours ago, so i just spent the weekend walking around brighton on my own with 4 bottles of vodka and a knock off pouch of golden v.

if i get kicked out of uni im going to go and bum around and live there for a year, i was just walking up to random gangs of colourfully dressed people and saying, im from liverpool and i dont know where i am, can i hang out with you and everyone was well sound with it. whole place had an awesome personality.

i was just walking up to random gangs of colourfully dressed people and saying, im from liverpool and i dont know where i am, can i hang out with you and everyone was well sound with it. whole place had an awesome personality.

dude that's really awesome

a gay tramp offered me sex at 7 oclock sunday morning while i was trying to get a bit of shuteye on the (deceptively comfy) beach. i kept my eyes open after that.

but yeah, i babble. fun stuff eitherway.

It's very easy to get sick of Brighton cause it's all just a load of pretentious wank that is hopelessly out of touch with anywhere even 5 minutes beyond its borders

It's a playground full of posers and wankers and idiots and posh twats

It's shit

Move to Luton

Archived