IGNORED

The Cat Torturer

Dr Clitterhaus

He set up a torture chamber for cats in his bedroom and carried out sickening acts of abuse including pushing a metal cigar holder up a cats ass.

Real sad bastard, sorry excuse for a human. Hopefully he gets some serious jail time because I am uneasy about the prospect of this twisted fat fuck walking the streets.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C
Apparently he raped the cats too.

What're inmates like in Glasgow?

If they're anything like the people who just live in Glasgow, rough as fuck.

:wink:

Guest Rambo

something actually gets me really, really pissed off about stuff like this, i'm not sure what it is. I can't even read the story.

I'd want to know why exactly he did it.. the initial cause of it all? Suppose the police don't care and they'll just get him locked up.

Guest Rambo
Abuse and torture of humans makes me angrier, but this is still pretty disgusting.

i know what you mean, but it's the defenselessness of them that gets to me. In the same way that if i hear about something happening to someone who is disabled or a toddler or something...

I'd want to know why exactly he did it.. the initial cause of it all? Suppose the police don't care and they'll just get him locked up.

Well, it says in the article that the trial is being deferred until they get "background reports" on this guy. I think they realise that there is something seriously wrong with him and realise he could pose an even greater threat in the future if he was allowed to roam the streets. I'm guessing they will monitor him when he gets out of jail, that would be the most sensible thing to do. He is fucked. Best thing he could do is hang himself....he has no future.

Guest Yegg

It's scary because he looks like this guy.

guineapig.png

Well, it says in the article that the trial is being deferred until they get "background reports" on this guy. I think they realise that there is something seriously wrong with him and realise he could pose an even greater threat in the future if he was allowed to roam the streets. I'm guessing they will monitor him when he gets out of jail, that would be the most sensible thing to do. He is fucked. Best thing he could do is hang himself....he has no future.

As children, fledgling serial killers often set fires, torture animals, and wet their beds (these red-flag behaviors are known as the "triad" of symptoms.

he got out yesterday awaiting sentence and was attacked in the street.

he's a fat cunt who'll get slashed up good and proper when he goes the to the big house.

It seems that somewhere along the way in his life, he has probably been conditioned to think or take it upon himself that doing these sick acts could bring about something for him and this needs to be identified so that the police can then move forward from there. That article calls him evil.. what is evil? The act could be described as evil but he is merely just a subject of his own environment and I agree that people and animals should be kept protected from him but there seems to be a lot of backwards stuff being spouted in that article which leads me to believe that society has gone back to the days when christians were thrown into lion dens as persecution - those hecklers in the picture would be happy if that happened, I'm sure; instead of actually finding out root causes. Calling the man a beast in the article doesn't really help anything - the true advancement is finding out the root causes to prevent this from happening again.

Guest idrn

again, people are only self-righteous within parameters of their own comfort. a fat ugly weirdo, cute kitties - it's all too easy. i'd like to see these same people spit at and attack the sort of glaswegian gangster who 'professionally' does the same thing to actual human beings.

lol, you Brits are all the same. I think you'll find that the States has a much higher ratio of cat rapists, and therefore you're not in a position to pass comment on this.

Guest Rambo

rofl, so true

plus, imagine if this had happened to a goat or a caravan; no-one would bat an eyelid.

Guest idrn
who are you referring to idrn?

specifically; the members of public who tailed him down so they could spit and assault him. generally; people who only care about horrible things if the event has some kind of sentimentality or spin (ie. when words like "evil" are being bandied around in The Sun).

Guest Rambo
who are you referring to idrn?

specifically; the members of public who tailed him down so they could spit and assault him. generally; people who only care about horrible things if the event has some kind of sentimentality or spin (ie. when words like "evil" are being bandied around in The Sun).

ah right, thought you might be talking about people in this thread. Can't stand that newspaper btw.

Guest Yegg

It seems that somewhere along the way in his life, he has probably been conditioned to think or take it upon himself that doing these sick acts could bring about something for him and this needs to be identified so that the police can then move forward from there. That article calls him evil.. what is evil? The act could be described as evil but he is merely just a subject of his own environment and I agree that people and animals should be kept protected from him but there seems to be a lot of backwards stuff being spouted in that article which leads me to believe that society has gone back to the days when christians were thrown into lion dens as persecution - those hecklers in the picture would be happy if that happened, I'm sure; instead of actually finding out root causes. Calling the man a beast in the article doesn't really help anything - the true advancement is finding out the root causes to prevent this from happening again.

You're talking about The Sun though, people only buy it when they want to read poor writing and sensationalized BS.

Archived