IGNORED

Something different for me atleast

Jaffa

My mother wants me to provide the audio to the visual at an upcoming exhibit of her art, she requested it sound abstract dark and foreboding, does this fit the bill? I really need feedback I have to have it done by tuesday, thanks for listening. It's ambient in nature which I don't do straight out often. Any feedback appreciated. It takes about 2 mins before it starts kicking off proper, do you think the pacing is right?

The gallery is of haunted expressions collaged with black and white images of bare rooms or something, im not that up to date on art.

that was pretty nice! good choice of sounds and it wasnt too 'in your face'. however, the mix wasnt perfect, the reverb was too 'blurry' (sounds shitty when you turn it up loud, especially at 3:12) and the resonant hi-hat/clicks were a little too loud.. but i definitely can see this work in the context of a gallery..so, nice one! ..i recently made a similiar (at least in mood) track... i wonder what you think of that one.. cheers!..

Thanks iep, the reverb maybe abit much I guess but I sort of like it, your probably right about the tinkly high hats i was going to alter them because like you said they sound a tad to clean and upfront in the mix, I'm checking your tune out right now, give me half an hour or so because its a long one to get my head around.

Right on! This is awesome! Very spooky and though I usually don't like drums in ambient tracks I think these were kept very low volumed, minimalistic and pleasently well done!

Is it loop-able though? I'd make sure I would be able to loop it perfectly or else it might ruin the athmosphere if the ambient suddenly stops, then few seconds later start again.

Thanks alot guys, well its less than 3 hours away now, so fingers crossed ha,

About looping- I have it sequenced so the start fades back in just before levels start to drop out at the end, therefore levels stay above board for a good 2 hours. I'll stay around for 10 mins or so then find myself the bar. Cheers!

Archived