IGNORED

selected works 01-05

Guest startsuper

Guest robotanalysis

I had a couple people listen to my Project168 entry and wonder if I had done anything else. At their request, here are 20 songs of mine from 2001-2005 for class assignments, experiments, and for enjoyment. Any opinions of these older works are welcome. Thanks for listening.

DOWNLOAD

1. one two (1-2)

2. caroline jumper*

3. civil reprogramming*

4. medley for an imaginary adventure*

5. tnt beat

6. north atlas tower

7. 14foe

8. untitled - for ensemble

9. expernomr

10. and we crossed a gap four miles wide

11. alliee*

12. sp1

13. foc project

14. untitled xmas '01

15. sp2

16. conversations with jack

17. six seasons held at rest*

18. the feeling floats the world

19. healthy in hope

20. electroluminence (live)

*my favorites

Guest robotanalysis
right on!

Oh right, you were one of the people to ask. Man, thanks for getting me off my ass and finally tagging and uploading all those older tunes.

A very special collection of tracks.....thanks alot for sharing these.....you just gave me something to listen to for the next year.

*goes and checks robotanalysis's P168 ep*

loafeye

i listened to a couple of these and they are excellent. after im done listening to the p168s i will download the rest so please leave the link up for awhile. i remember when i first heard a couple of your tunes years back and they stood out then. great stuff.

Guest robotanalysis
im seriously enjoying all of this, word.

the pads you create are gorgeous what equipment do you use?

thanks kindly. I've used a bunch of synths over the years. here's what I posted over at the twoism board: "I still have my first synth, a yamaha an1x, which most of my inspiration and sounds come from. other synths I have or have used: waldorf q, ensoniq fizmo rack, elektron monomachine, roland sh-101, roland sh-2, kawai 5000s, electribe a&s, kawai k4, korg poly800, novation bassstation, and a kurzweil 2600 + kyma system at school. the only soft synth I really like is tassman."

6. north atlas tower

fucking win

glad you enjoyed the tune...it was for a final project in my music tech class back in 2001. once I get my MIDINes max/msp patch done you'll be hearing more 8-bit stuff from me.

Archived