IGNORED

Love Line

YEK

xtra xtra , read all about it.

adam is back for a week on loveline.... maybe this will lead to "on for good" ?

anys, i think it starts today or already. anybody else know and is happy about this? i'm going to listen to it on the net cause it's really hard picking up this seatle station here in bc nowadays.

Guest Mr Salads

lol,

you know he has his own podcast right? and that its really fucking funny?

adamcorolla.com

lol,

you know he has his own podcast right? and that its really fucking funny?

adamcorolla.com

thanks for the info motha fucka.. is there anyway to do the podcast thing without itunes?

damn, haven't thought about loveline in a while

maybe I'll dust off ye olde transistor radio for a stroll down memory lane (seriously, I haven't used my radio for months)

no fri and sats? what IS this, shit

i got adam's podcast open and running, i'm sure i'm going to like it ,oh well, big let down...

Guest Mr Salads
no fri and sats? what IS this, shit

i got adam's podcast open and running, i'm sure i'm going to like it ,oh well, big let down...

ANy of the ones with deaf frat guy are classics

Guest tv_party

best thing I ever heard on loveline was some chick calling in because her bf said she should get all of her teeth pulled for better blowjobs.

Guest Yegg
i loved love line when it was just dr drew and ricky rachman, been on that show 2wice

Me too, Marilyn Manson proposed to me and Anderson still uses samples from one of my calls.

=P

i was on the shooting gallery, it was the end of the show when they were wrapping up, they would take random calls, and i was 13.

so this was back in 94

i asked what an orgasm was and . . . i forget what the other one was, if i remember i'll post it well actually i was on there 3 times because i recall him mentioning that they had some interesting questions that week and i told him that he mentioned both of my questions and ricky kinda gave like one of those "heh"

best thing I ever heard on loveline was some chick calling in because her bf said she should get all of her teeth pulled for better blowjobs.

my fav one was when this guy said that he was into mixed marshal arts and he wanted to get his nipples removed because he felt he didn't need them and one where this dude had his girlfriend put olives in her asshole and she'd shit em out into his mouth

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I dl'd a couple of podcasts and I was fairly disappointed. He's funny but the guest is just a pretense for him to go on wild tangents like asshole friends I've had in the past. I really wanted to hear more about Mo Collins outside of MADtv but she could barely get a word in edgewise e.g. "I was born in Minnesota" "HANG ON RIGHT THERE--ARE YOU A CHEESEHEAD OR A VIKING? MAN I WANT TO PUT A FUDGE SQUARE ON A HAT AND BE A 'FUDGEPACKER'" and then it just swirled around weird football topics for 10 minutes.

It's gotten to the point where I have to be a big fan of the guest to listen to an episode nowadays. Although, I have to say the episode where he and Donny talked about politics is one of the most entertaining things I've heard in a really long time.

this guy is such a fucking tool. i like some of the guests he's had on his podcast but he's just so obnoxious, always talking over people. i was looking forward to the david cross one and whenever he'd start in on something interesting about his childhood he'd just get interrupted. add to that the fact that the guy is basically a moronic conservative who likes to go on tangents about his infantile understandings of world issues and you've got the worst host ever.

Archived