IGNORED

Jeremy Kyle is crap

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

Watch it though

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest Stoppit

I think Jeremy Kyle might be the most evil person in the history of the world, and I include Pol Pot and Mick Hucknall in that list.

Guest Iain C

Noticed they've gone back to the Think Bingo ads rather than Cheeky Bingo. I'll miss that sexy little ball.

Guest abusivegeorge

Man do we really have that much of a post count difference? Jesus for 6 months I didn't post on here either :omg: .

Guest Iain C

I'm not sure what's sexier, the way she says "oof" after bouncing onto the button, or the slow and saucy zoom into the lips.

Guest abusivegeorge

I think if you could collaborate the two, we could start a sexiest vids thread.

Guest Etch

I think its the oof.

Like the way she says 'easy'.

I love how we got from Jeremy Kyle to this.

jeremy kyle really tries my ability to stop myself getting angry about anything simply through eliminating the anger.

he conversely makes some real scumbags look like heavenly human beings in comparison to himself.

Is there fighting and chair throwing and a stripper pole on Jeremy Kyle? Then he'd be Springer equivalent. I actually like Springer for its pure shitness. Its a circus side show

Archived