IGNORED

sixteenarmedjack

essines

if drum and bass rave culture had evolved into a sound like this out here in the united states i'd still be going parties frequently

It was like this in 2001-2004. But so much stupid shit between a lot jungle producers killed it.

show me some other stuff, because sixteenarmedjack really encapsulates the older 1994 era ragga jungle sound for me but with modern glitch trickery. if there are other producers from that era who sound similar i'd love to hear them.

i don't think, from talking with this other dude today, that he's homeless. he just had the look. like bad teeth, mid-ninties clothing (somewhat dirty) and he was hanging around some other dude who was guaranteed drunk and homeless. either way, he was very decent to me and his music ain't bad. it's cool to see he's not unknown around these parts.

Guest Enter a new display name

I think Essines' account got hacked by Sinicalypse. This anecdote includes an Aphex Twin t-shirt.

I think Essines' account got hacked by Sinicalypse. This anecdote includes an Aphex Twin t-shirt.

That's what I thought too! I read this on my Blackberry off the Google Reader, and I couldn't see who posted this, but the length, mention of homeless people and Aphex shirts all had me convinced it was a Sini post!

Also, LOL at that music - that's some shitty shit right there. The Star Wars stuff is megalol just for it's cheesiness and poor composition.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I could never find any info or releases by sixteenarmedjack but I've had a few mp3s by him for a few years now and I like them, I think I must have found him in someones Soulseek. Anyway, he's pretty good.

I am cool because Snares likes me and I took this photo of him at ATP '03, where I also met Team Doyobi, Rob from Autechre, Mark Bell (LFO), and met and talked to the Aphex Twin! Woo....takes a lot of work being this cool....

post-750-1242664570_thumb.jpg

Archived