IGNORED

someone put red bull in my cocaine

Guest EDGEY

Guest Synthacat 9

I'd imagine the workers at red bull would have cocaine in their urine...

Not sayin there's urine in red bull, just sayin

there is.

According to this analysis, the 0.13 micrograms of cocaine per can of the drink does not pose a serious health threat — you'd have to drink 12,000 L of Red Bull Cola for negative effects to be felt — but it was enough to cause concern.

:ok:

hasn't coca cola been using cocaine as a flavor agent even to this day even after they took active doses of cocaine out of it?

i'd rather drink coca tea than red bell, which you can purchase on amazon.com

pfff

barcelona's air is so polluted that they found several drugs in the atmosphere!

cocaine being the most prevalent.

or is it the other way round?

I am drinking some right now, in the ingredients it says Coca Leaf....

Know what that is?

It's cocaine before it becomes cocaine!

Don't believe me, read the ingredients....

Fucking scientists just needed to read the label, douchebags!

Here's my story that happened last Sunday. I started drinking at 9am and went until 2pm. I was running on about four hours of sleep since I had to work late the night beforehand. Around 6:30pm, I drank a red bull thinking it would get me through the shift and I could sleep once I got home. Nope. I was up til 3am.

Probably more so due to the intense amount of caffeine, but still makes you wonder. Coffee doesn't keep up like that.

it's the cocktail of B vitamins at least for me that makes Red Bull so potent. You can tell you have just been given basically a niacin overdose when you're piss is bright orange. It also makes my skin burn, i haven't had a red bull or rockstar in many years. they just make me feel like shit.

Guest EDGEY
it's the cocktail of B vitamins at least for me that makes Red Bull so potent. You can tell you have just been given basically a niacin overdose when you're piss is bright orange. It also makes my skin burn, i haven't had a red bull or rockstar in many years. they just make me feel like shit.

Eating a B Complex vitamin every morning will make your piss look like that shit in glow sticks.

edit: true story

red bull cola is nasty. but i can outlast someone with 2 grams of coke on 3 cans of red bull and a little vodka, assuming youve started at 10pm, they will gnerally burn out between 7-9, im usually in lunatic mode until midday.

Archived