IGNORED

Montreal's strings

thehauntingsoul

The track is Nine btw (track 7 on the album). And thanks for the props, this is probably my second favorite mix I've ever done, after Outpost 31.

Mmm, I downloaded Outpost a while back, but for some reason it stopped at the 7 minute mark every time, did my nut in - the download supposedly completed as well. Don't suppose you have it anywhere I can download from at the moment do you?

Tell you what, my favourite mix of yours is Apocalypse Wow, that one is fucking sick. I kept wondering what a certain tune was, loved it so much, then realised I actually owned it but had never listened to it! It was Tan Sau, such an amazing tune. The one before that as well is quality.

Oh, bummer about stopping at 7 minutes! I've still got a bunch of my mixes with tracklists in this thread: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=26926&st=0

If you scroll own the first page there should be a post of mine with about 10 mixes and I believe all of the Mediafire links still work. The second and third pages I tried to keep updated with some of my newer mixes as well. Let me know if that still doesn't work and I'll sort it out.

Funny that you like Apocalypse Wow, that was such a throwback mix to a lot of stuff I was listening to in high school, more nostalgic for me than anything.

Yeah, I picked up on that with more 'straight' stuff like The Prodigy, I used to fucking love jilted generation. What is that tune before Tan Sau by the way? It's by some obscure jazzy English band if I remember?

The track is Nine btw (track 7 on the album). And thanks for the props, this is probably my second favorite mix I've ever done, after Outpost 31.

Mmm, I downloaded Outpost a while back, but for some reason it stopped at the 7 minute mark every time, did my nut in - the download supposedly completed as well. Don't suppose you have it anywhere I can download from at the moment do you?

Tell you what, my favourite mix of yours is Apocalypse Wow, that one is fucking sick. I kept wondering what a certain tune was, loved it so much, then realised I actually owned it but had never listened to it! It was Tan Sau, such an amazing tune. The one before that as well is quality.

Oh, bummer about stopping at 7 minutes! I've still got a bunch of my mixes with tracklists in this thread: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=26926&st=0

If you scroll own the first page there should be a post of mine with about 10 mixes and I believe all of the Mediafire links still work. The second and third pages I tried to keep updated with some of my newer mixes as well. Let me know if that still doesn't work and I'll sort it out.

Funny that you like Apocalypse Wow, that was such a throwback mix to a lot of stuff I was listening to in high school, more nostalgic for me than anything.

Yeah, I picked up on that with more 'straight' stuff like The Prodigy, I used to fucking love jilted generation. What is that tune before Tan Sau by the way? It's by some obscure jazzy English band if I remember?

You can check out all the tracklistings in that thread. If it's the track directly before Tan Sau then it's Fingathing - Bolus.

Archived