IGNORED

Eminem gets teabagged

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Super lurker ultra V12
Sascha Cohen needs to stop relying so much on his TB-303 and TR-808. It's getting old. He should look into FM synthesis or granular or something.

Wavetable synthesis is much more interesting than those :ok:

Sascha Cohen needs to stop relying so much on his TB-303 and TR-808. It's getting old. He should look into FM synthesis or granular or something.

Wavetable synthesis is much more interesting than those :ok:

It did cross my mind. :beer:

Guest Pennywise
so what amazing ideas have you got for him to do instead then.

i dont know maybe coming up with some new jokes and characters after 9 years of doing them over and over and over again? i mean come on is that really too much to ask? I think he's a very talented guy i just hate to see him repeating himself. I hate to compare Cohen to larry the cable guy but in a weird way his comedy has become just as watered down as Larry the cable guy, a fake character that he's just milking into infinity. Maybe eventually he'll show more range like Paul Reubans when he stopped doing Peewee?

I loved Borat and Bruno back when they were on his show but these new movies coming out i just personally find really unfunny and obvious albeit with some funny moments.

he's not making a sketch show. Anyway, his comedy relies more on people's reactions than the actual characters themselves.

Anyway, his comedy relies more on people's reactions than the actual characters themselves.

that's partially true, but when the characters always try to provoke the exact same style of reaction out of somebody it becomes just kind of contrived and monotonous. like i said its already been stretched way past the breaking point for me as a Sascha Baron Cohen fan, i just find him far too talented to keep repeating the same shit every time, it seems really effortless for him at this point i'd just like to see him do something a tad different. The Bruno trailer for me was like watching Sasha Baron Cohen sink to like a Mad TV / Drawn Together level low brow comedy where as Bruno's appearances on the original Ali G show were genius imo. The whole OJ black baby thing just seems like something Sarah Silverman would do and it wouldn't have been funny when she did it either. I was a gigantic fan of his TV show but i can't help but feel like his movies are watered down for 13-25 year old american audiences.

Guest Drahken

Its like Tom Green, you can only draw it out so far.

The next logical step is taking it to Japan for an hour long special.

Its like Tom Green, you can only draw it out so far.

The next logical step is taking it to Japan for an hour long special.

the new Tom Green shit is awesome imo, its the most unrehearsed unprofessional talk show i've ever seen that has actual celebrity guests. they use skype a lot to talk to randoms on the internet live on the show and it's always glitching and timing out, its pretty hilarious

the new Tom Green shit is awesome imo, its the most unrehearsed unprofessional talk show i've ever seen that has actual celebrity guests. they use skype a lot to talk to randoms on the internet live on the show and it's always glitching and timing out, its pretty hilarious

Tom Green have some free to watch episodes on his web page. That one with tatooing Kat Von D was quite enjoyable :turned:

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

FAKE ADMITTED

MTV head writer Scott Aukerman blogged that it was staged but inexplicably took the post down.

"Yes, the Bruno/Eminem incident was staged. That's all anyone wants to talk about, so let's get it out of the way. They rehearsed it at dress and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show then."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/pda/2009/j...talvideo-eminem

FAKE ADMITTED

MTV head writer Scott Aukerman blogged that it was staged but inexplicably took the post down.

"Yes, the Bruno/Eminem incident was staged. That's all anyone wants to talk about, so let's get it out of the way. They rehearsed it at dress and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show then."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/pda/2009/j...talvideo-eminem

goddamit the cognitive dissonance in my brain doesn't want to believe this is a hoax!

what the fuck, the Mad magazine rip-off called Cracked has an onion knock off webpage now? thats really funny but not for the intended reasons

db_CRACK148.jpg

Guest David R James

Not a single video seems to work mtv can go fuck themselves. Violations blah blah blah

Not a single video seems to work mtv can go fuck themselves. Violations blah blah blah

I think it's because the video lessens the impact, when you hear 'OMG eminem gets TEA-bAGGED BRO this was insane his balls was UP IN HIS GRILL' you think it sounds pretty extreme but when you see the tame and staged video its kind of understandable why MTV doesn't want it to be seen, it's reputation is much more exciting than itself.

Guest David R James

I think it's because the video lessens the impact, when you hear 'OMG eminem gets TEA-bAGGED BRO this was insane his balls was UP IN HIS GRILL' you think it sounds pretty extreme but when you see the tame and staged video its kind of understandable why MTV doesn't want it to be seen, it's reputation is much more exciting than itself.

I see what you me yeah. Eminem is definitely a closet homsexual, his reaction proved that much staged or not.

Archived