IGNORED

Eminem gets teabagged

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i watched all this. kind of a waste of time.... needs more musical performances. also hate how they advertise new movies. one big commercial, and who agrees with who wins? it was all over the map, maybe a bunch of 13 year old girls. fml

2nd one just worked.

as much as i appreciate eminem that's exactly what he deserved. i'm waiting for the day sacha baron cohen gets the same kind of treatment.

Guest chax

here's an alternate link that won't get taken down: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...ns-eminem_music

based on eminem's facial expression at 45 seconds, i'd say it's staged, but something about how hard they are throwing bruno around leads me to believe it wasn't. he really did end up hitting a lot of people with his feet.

also he swore a lot that didn't get beeped out...

here's an alternate link that won't get taken down: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...ns-eminem_music

based on eminem's facial expression at 45 seconds, i'd say it's staged, but something about how hard they are throwing bruno around leads me to believe it wasn't. he really did end up hitting a lot of people with his feet.

also he swore a lot that didn't get beeped out...

perhaps his initial reaction is cause he's secretly homo

of course it was staged

Everything Cohen does is staged, he really wouldn't have the balls to do it on a whim. Even the Pam Anderson kidnapping in Borat was staged

Guest Saskrotch

you'd think they'd stop fuckin with eminem after he decked triumph the insult comic dog

after seeing Borat and Bruno stretched to their very limits of being funny anymore in their respective films i really want a PROPER Ali G movie now. I still think that's his most consistently funny character

Archived