IGNORED

Eminem gets teabagged

LOL! He didn't handle that situation very well.

"Oh noes! now my Homosexuality is going to be exposed... I have to look like I don't want it."

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

Boring. Lame.

Eminem was acting. His goons probably weren't. Celine Dion was a goon. High School Musical. Eminem. Bruno. MTV.

Guest blicero

if it wasn't staged, Em would've sack-punched him.

it doesn't bother me that these are staged... he stages shit better then anyone else.

Guest Pennywise

why do you think its staged? why did eminem leave? its funny and it would be funnier if it made him geniunely leave

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

had to be staged. but whats in it for eminem? he looks like a jerk now. i guess publicity? his face when bruno is on his way down looks like bad acting. he doesnt move out the way. someone seems to guide him into the right place and no-one gets him off for a few seconds.

very funny but staged yes

Guest Mirezzi
had to be staged. but whats in it for eminem? he looks like a jerk now. i guess publicity? his face when bruno is on his way down looks like bad acting. he doesnt move out the way. someone seems to guide him into the right place and no-one gets him off for a few seconds.

very funny but staged yes

This.

My guess is that we've *not* seen the last of ole Eminem and Bruno together.

Guest Pennywise

im not too sure, it just makes eminem look like a prick. also, sacha has massive balls and fucking with celebs is something he thrives off.

yeah i cant see how eminem would agree to that, to the average viewer it doesnt look staged so he just comes off as looking pathetic and like he cant take a joke. then again if it wasnt staged it also looks like that so fuck him. hes a prick.

sacha has massive balls and fucking with celebs is something he thrives off.

i wish he had big enough balls to change his jokes! he's been doing the same 3 characters over and over again.

and his 'tense' confrontations are just predictable now, that's all he has left and he's already far over extended it

i don't think it was staged, his reaction and his goons' reactions were too perfect. they didn't bleep out his lines either, well not all of them anyway. the reason i think he didn't move out of the way was sheer disbelief, anybody in that situation would be like 'wtf?' seeing a gay angel be lowered onto you

Guest AOOproductions

theres no way eminem was acting, how cant you people tell. he probably had an idea he was gonna be involved with Cohen, but not in the way it happened. eminem wouldnt of let this happen if he could of, NO RAPPER WOULD.

so what amazing ideas have you got for him to do instead then.

i dont know maybe coming up with some new jokes and characters after 9 years of doing them over and over and over again? i mean come on is that really too much to ask? I think he's a very talented guy i just hate to see him repeating himself. I hate to compare Cohen to larry the cable guy but in a weird way his comedy has become just as watered down as Larry the cable guy, a fake character that he's just milking into infinity. Maybe eventually he'll show more range like Paul Reubans when he stopped doing Peewee?

I loved Borat and Bruno back when they were on his show but these new movies coming out i just personally find really unfunny and obvious albeit with some funny moments.

ali g is the only one i ever had any exposure to before these most recent films to be honest. i still reckon ali g is by far the best one too.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

he definitely needs some new characters for sure. but i think bruno is his worse and the movie looks funny. so lets wait and see.

everyone knows ali g, bruno and borat too well now so he has to do something else.

Archived