IGNORED

Tribute to Antarctica Album Art Request

Fred McGriff

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bitroast
i like this. take off the tribute text and make the white border bigger - would improve it

ANT2.png

Guest bitroast

hehe yeah. would getting some Antarctica reflection in the water be regarded as too kitsch?

thanks... but it should reflect in the sea too i think...

i like how the text kind of looks like a neon sign over the hill

edit: @axes

i like this. take off the tribute text and make the white border bigger - would improve it

ANT2.png

Wasn't so fond of the subtitle, but I really like this cover.

post-1262-1244036346_thumb.png

Guest bitroast

hey, the title looks nice there. not too sure about the ms paint spray over the text but other than that *thumbs up* :)

hey, the title looks nice there. not too sure about the ms paint spray over the text but other than that *thumbs up* :)

Haha, I have limited resources here!

Kitsch No. 2

antarctica2.jpg

thats nice

yeah, it's kind of cheesy but has a good feel to it...I thought those were the "Northern Lights"...do they have aurora borealis in the south pole too? (too lazy to look it up)

Kitsch No. 2

antarctica2.jpg

thats nice

yeah, it's kind of cheesy but has a good feel to it...I thought those were the "Northern Lights"...do they have aurora borealis in the south pole too? (too lazy to look it up)

i think so... i've even heard of auroras on jupiter. source? here: http://ffden-2.phys.uaf.edu/211.fall2000.w...aw/Jupiter.html

btw if someone needs the photoshop and illustrator files my 2 covers were made with -please pm me. :beer:

Guest bitroast

you have aurora borealis on both ends of the pole. man i wanna some of that stuff in person.

Guest bitroast

here's a slight variation pic with a super snazzy underline replacing the subtitle (didnt mean to be posting heaps of edits of the same pic, just responding to peeps suggestions).

ANT2b.png

Archived