IGNORED

Futurama returning to series TV

Rubin Farr

Guest Glitchy

is this the glitch i remember .. ?? .. if so .. hi + how did you get your post count up so quickly .. made a return with a splash .. !!?? ..

eneewae .. laeta huemaiva

edit - i don't remember you being so young (relative term here kids)

me young? 27s hardly young.. . Im almost dead old friend. ..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wtf is with the king of the hill hatred.. better writing than allll this shit.

i never understood the hate for king of the hill either...hank is such a great character....peggy and bobby too...i guess you have to enjoy more subtle comedy, like their strange mannerisms....

i think having lived or experienced that kind of middle american culture helps a lot too.

i love king of the hill and you're completely right about its subtlety. not everyone can enjoy it.

King of the Hill is genius. i even like The Goode Family.

is this the glitch i remember .. ?? .. if so .. hi + how did you get your post count up so quickly .. made a return with a splash .. !!?? ..

eneewae .. laeta huemaiva

edit - i don't remember you being so young (relative term here kids)

me young? 27s hardly young.. . Im almost dead old friend. ..

sikid ... have you migrated to a city yet .. (not that that is always the greatest idea the universe ever put in a mans head) ..

it's not like they (the fox people) didn't think that they would make money out of it either .. it's an established market .. someone would have projected the returns on rerun sales into the land of tommorrow and smiled about it ... they just like making an example out of the creative types .. for the rest of the creative types ... remind them that you don't expect too much ... know your limits ... quit your moaning or we'll cut people ... cause we can ..

fucking arsetripes ....

all this won't matter when everyone's self publishing ...

Guest Funktion

the last season of futurama was incredible, every episode was a gem. it definitely has some mileage left in it, but i dont see how they could change the voice actors but keep the characters the same. it doesnt make any sense.

• 2 weeks later...

i love futurama. very excited. simpsons died years ago, futurama is like electric scissors made of silver and platinum.

plus the theme song has an amen!

so happy about the recent news...might watch all the futurama episodes i have (my collection so far is a jumbled mess of hired out + burnt DVDs) to celebrate

Archived