IGNORED

hue plaez gitar on ir

delet...

i made a guitars/guitarists thread a while ago!

and yes i play pretty much every day. i have 12 guitars hehe.

I always wonder why people would have several guitars... Care to fill me in?

At a guess it's something to do with collectibles and/or a certain guitar feeling right or producing a different sound you like?

At a guess it's something to do with collectibles and/or a certain guitar feeling right or producing a different sound you like?

well, when people ask me why i have so many guitars, i ask, "would you eat all of your food with just a spoon?".

most of my guitars are pretty different to each other, and the ones that are similar are either tuned differently or have some modification to make them unique.

well, when people ask me why i have so many guitars, i ask, "would you eat all of your food with just a spoon?".

most of my guitars are pretty different to each other, and the ones that are similar are either tuned differently or have some modification to make them unique.

Fair point, I was just curious not being a guitar player, or any instrument player really...

Cheers!

Guest Helper ET

i like the idea of having 50 different guitars and pianos, then i remember im a pretentious, greedy asshole and then im ok with 1 again

i like the idea of having 50 different guitars and pianos, then i remember im a pretentious, greedy asshole and then im ok with 1 again

i'd be ok with one guitar if i could play doom metal, post-rock, prog, ambient, country, drone and folk with one guitar.

edit: and not a variax.

Archived